Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

A bit of a hidden gem here as well - this video was taken during 2016 and like most of the panel videos, Lauren is stuck behind a large table that works to obscure her. However, the video continues longer than most do, and includes Lauren rising up from the table where she surges her belly forwards and tries to adjust herself. You'll find that moment at 57:44, and I've included a zoomed in .gif below:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, engineermeister said:

That cardigan hasn't buttoned in a good few pounds (stone)...

well you see...  18813609_663460277189628_3002900904995830272_n_jpg_be0037991ee9bad78ed0b2f183132c9b.thumb.jpg.d961db841d0b4995798243e17ff3b405.jpg ..not even a year old...

9 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Here's another photo of Lauren from Wizard World - I'd say that she's either at her biggest or at least very close to it, she is so round now!

DXbFgqXWkAAZKXq.jpg  185   85.67 kB

..I think I'm going to faint

11 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

Like seriously, what does this woman eat?? (on a side note I messed up the image on the original post that had the before pic while quoting it and I didn't know how to edit it back to normal or was just too lazy to do it so I just posted the image by itself, sorry)

I was going to say this myself what does she eat lol, she must do a lot of sitting around in her job and no exercise and long may it continue.

I feel like this post is getting closer and closer to becoming true:

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 12:23 PM, Guest shegotfat said:

Being surrounded by nerds means not only she's surrounded by fat people all the time, making her feel "normal", but also getting validation from virgin geeks who will consider her a goddess just because she has a vagina and does voice work on nerdy stuff, even if she reaches 500 lbs. Not exactly an environment conductive to fitness.

^wonderful progression from a little pot belly to super chubby, and to think that weight was impressive at one point, she's so much more vast now.. (though, to bring attention to the first pic there, I don't think I ever really noticed how much a belly she really had in that picture, compared to her reasonably skinny figure, apart from those soft arms)

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
10 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

but...but that song came out when Lauren was like, 15. I doubt that shirt was even designed yet

What you don't realize is that button is the most cursed garment to ever grace cloth; it was forged in 1862 and is responsible for the most dramatic weight gains known to this forum. Every woman who has it sewn onto her clothing is forever cursed with ravenous hunger. 

The earliest records show that Lucy Colette wore it on a fashion shoot during where it was then removed and re-purposed into a sequined thong worn by Katie Cummings - it wasn't long after that the button found its way to Hayley McQueen. After it it burst off an ill-fitting dress during broadcast, it landed in the cup of a Sky Sports anchor where it was dumped down the sink, traversed the sewers and found its way into Lauren Landa's possession...

3 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

What you don't realize is that button is the most cursed garment to ever grace cloth; it was forged in 1862 and is responsible for the most dramatic weight gains known to this forum. Every woman who has it sewn onto her clothing is forever cursed with ravenous hunger. 

The earliest records show that Lucy Colette wore it on a fashion shoot during where it was then removed and re-purposed into a sequined thong worn by Katie Cummings - it wasn't long after that the button found its way to Hayley McQueen. After it it burst off an ill-fitting dress during broadcast, it landed in the cup of a Sky Sports anchor where it was dumped down the sink, traversed the sewers and found its way into Lauren Landa's possession...

whoa whoa lore

Okay keep in mind..

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:16 AM, This User is Generic said:

..these pics are from when Lauren looked like this:

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:07 AM, DanishFan87 said:

Here are 2 photos from the same con as the 2 videos above are from.

Now while Lauren still looks wonderfull and really really chubby, to me it does seem like she´s lost a few or maybe even some pounds.

18813609_663460277189628_3002900904995830272_n.jpg  1,671   83.1 kB

18839044_1322366614512474_4437980563327545026_n.jpg  1,582   93.34 kB

I can't help but wonder how her luscious.. *ahem*..posterior is looking now, what say you my fellow desperate perverted perma-virgins? and no I'm not projecting you are

• 3 weeks later...