Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
7 minutes ago, shegotfat said:

The fattest in a fat bunch.

Jamie Marchi is fat as fuck too. Those legs are like sequoia trunks.

Here's another video of Lauren Landa from the above panel from a different angle, there's also the bonus of having a few excellent shots of the gaining Monica Rail - including a bit where she pigs out on pizza:

vlcsnap-2016-10-16-09h44m49s440.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-16-09h45m25s466.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-16-09h46m00s560.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-16-09h46m10s598.png

Guest Tailsp234
5 hours ago, shegotfat said:

The fattest in a fat bunch.

Jamie Marchi is fat as fuck too. Those legs are like sequoia trunks.

Yea I've noticed that too she's put on a ton of weight recently.

9 hours ago, Tailsp234 said:

Yea I've noticed that too she's put on a ton of weight recently.

Same here and I was surprised by how much Jamie has packed on recently. I like how thick Jamie's legs are in that video. Lauren, Jamie, and Monica are a couple of cute chubby ladies. 

Guest shegotfat

I love how the fat-friendly environment gives them permision to be as obese as they want to be as they know there will always be someone more obese than them.

I doubt any of the girls on that panel (except the skinny one) can physically run.

So Animate Florida released another panel with Lauren, this time its only her and Jamie Marchi as a part of the Attack on Titan panel, and oh my, good angle, Lauren really really fills out that chair quite nicely, and as some of you pointed out in the above posts, both women are really quite thick to say the least.

Guest Tailsp234

46 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

So Animate Florida released another panel with Lauren, this time its only her and Jamie Marchi as a part of the Attack on Titan panel, and oh my, good angle, Lauren really really fills out that chair quite nicely, and as some of you pointed out in the above posts, both women are really quite thick to say the least.

I have to say Lauren Landa is definitely fatter than I thought and Jamie's arms are really getting really thick. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

Being surrounded by nerds means not only she's surrounded by fat people all the time, making her feel "normal", but also getting validation from virgin geeks who will consider her a goddess just because she has a vagina and does voice work on nerdy stuff, even if she reaches 500 lbs. Not exactly an environment conductive to fitness.

Guest shegotfat
On 14/12/2016 at 9:50 PM, asd15026 said:

looks like she is the only one who is obese on this pic. Look at that belly dude. It is the reason why i fall in love.

You can clearly see the outline of her panties. It's like she's not wearing pants.

7 minutes ago, shegotfat said:

You can clearly see the outline of her panties. It's like she's not wearing pants.

maybe she couldn't fit any of hers.looks like she have gained a lot fast. If you see the difference between 2014 and 2015 pictures.

I can't pass this comment without saying this but her shape is awsome she is really balloned. It is like a tiny girl pushed herself to get bigger. She is a tiny body with a lot of extra fat. So nice!