Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Tailsp234 said:

Yea I've noticed that too she's put on a ton of weight recently.

Same here and I was surprised by how much Jamie has packed on recently. I like how thick Jamie's legs are in that video. Lauren, Jamie, and Monica are a couple of cute chubby ladies. 

• 9 months later...

Well at least she admitted she gained weight, but blaming her size cause of the angle of the photos come on Lauren. Yeah she's gained weight, but these angles she mentions don't really have that much of an effect on someone's size/weight.  I've been doing photography for quite a few years now though I rarely do people, but still it doesn't quite work like that. Yes people won't like how they look in every photo or can they look good in every photo depending on how it's done, but rarely would it effect them that much to make them even worse unless it was edited or morphed to be like that, but I highly doubt that's the case with her. The photos might not always be great, but that doesn't mean there all false or as deceptive as one might think or want you to believe. 

I just don't think she realizes how big she actually is as yes Lauren you really are that fat now. So far she hasn't really lost any of it and as I said once before she's cute and looks good with the extra weight that she's put on. I kind of wonder if she gained anymore over the holidays at all. 

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, devastat0r said:

If I had to make an estimation of her weight, I'd say she's between 260-270lbs. If she continues to gain weight at this rate, she'll most likely be 300 lbs or higher by the end of the year. 

I wonder if she's always struggled with her weight. Back in 2009-2010 she was a little chubby, from 2011-2014 she lost the weight kept it off for three years. But recently from 2015-Present day, she's gained the weight back plus more and is very overweight.

It would be very interesting to hear her take on her weight gain, just to get to know her more as a person.

I hope she doesn't feel too self conscious because she's pretty inside and out. 

She did start off early on chubby, but got in shape and was really slim for a while there, but then all of a sudden gained it back and much more. So it does sort of look like maybe she has struggled with it and at this point now is just going to enjoy herself and not worry over it too much anymore. 

Maybe she didn't like being that slim and decided to gain a little back, but ended up gaining much more than she expected to. Either that or maybe she thought it be ok to treat herself every now and then, but those treats ended up getting the best of her and she got much bigger in the process. Who really knows, but as long as she's happy that's all that really matters. 

That may be interesting to hear, but I don't really see that happening anytime soon. 

She seems to cover herself up much more these days with big jackets and such so who knows, but hopefully she's doing alright and isn't too stressed or anything. 

Lauren is cute and hopefully she still knows that. 

9 hours ago, thisisafail said:

I'd agree with this, no more than 200, she's rather short.

I also have to agree with this especially when you factor in her height. It's more realistic that she be around 200 maybe 230 at the most, but I don't really see her being much bigger than that at the moment. 

Of course she can still gain more yet so it will be interesting to see where she actually ends up. 

I honestly think it's just her anxiety with social media especially with all of her accounts being private. Her recent gain could be maybe making her self conscious with her looks since she does cover herself up quite a bit ever since she started gaining. I don't blame her for acting that way especially if she found this thread. 

Though this thread shows up on the second page of google results when I searched her name so that's not good. Lauren is beautiful and that's all that was meant by this thread as we were just admiring her.  She should be confidant and proud of who she is and just be herself and be happy at least that's what I hope for. Hopefully she doesn't feel uncomfortable about herself and hopefully this thread didn't cause any difficulties for her if she did happen to stumble upon it and I apologize for anything that may have upset her. She's beautiful and hopefully everything with her is alright. 

Well it's true who knows what's really going or what any of the reasons may be as Danish pointed out it could be multiple things and not have anything do with us or this thread unless she actually states the otherwise we really have no way of knowing for sure. She has anxiety, but that's all it really could be mixed with being self conscious which isn't a good combo. I'm sure she's doing her best to deal with it, but let's not get too carried away yet. A lot of people are fussy about how they look especially in pictures, but again who really knows for sure, but I didn't rule out her finding this place just in case as we really don't mean any harm or anything at all as I stated in my previous post. She's beautiful and hopefully she realizes that or starts to.  

So for now I say we just relax a little bit, enjoy the thread and just hope for the best and hope everything will be alright with Lauren. 

3 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Yeah, it sucks that guilt has seeped in to this thread, but it comes with the territory of having this preference in this modern world which is based on expectations that are unforgiving. The bright side of guilt is that we know we're capable of wrongdoing and the importance of responsibility. So, we're at least not complete and total scum.

An unfair thing about all this is you don't see this type of concern from people with preferences that are contrary to ours. I haven't seen/heard of some model being upset that her photos ended up on thinspo/proana/promia sites. Runway Sally doesn't take a trip to Mickey D's to keep candid shots of herself from being exploited by those people. I haven't seen some bodybuilder/fitness instructor being upset about being featured on one of those "Hey schmoes! Let's fap to muscle chicks" forums. When those guys comment "man, I wanna see her on some more Deca", CrossFit Jane doesn't dial it back to stave off the weirdos. I almost think some of said women welcome that attention, sadly. My main thing is, I don't think they have the types of meta-kink conversations that we do.

^Probably needs Abyssing.

Those are very good points as people opposite of us don't really deal with situations like that maybe once in a while, but not very often where someone gets upset about some of there photos being on so and so site or would they have the type of kink conversations that go on around here. Maybe once in a while they might, but I still don't think it's quite the same as how we do it. Then again they will always see things differently than us. Sadly some of those women do like/want that type of attention, but not all of them. 

• 1 month later...

Lauren has really gained a lot that belly has really grown and is looking good. It's amazing how far she's come and just how big she's gotten. I'm kind of curious to see how much more she will gain yet or if this is as big as she will get now. Either way it's been quite the gain. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just amazed and in awe right now with how HUGE she's gotten and just her whole weight gain journey from starting a bit chubby then becoming slim for a while and then a couple years later gains a ton of it back. I never thought i'd see Lauren this huge nor did I think she would end up gaining any weight back and become fat, but I certainly won't complain as I love it. All in all she's one big sexy cutie and I would love to get a hug from her. 

• 2 months later...