Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

Guest Tailsp234

A longer video of the NDK panel above, you don't see much in terms of her gut but there are some good shots of her double chin and cleavage.

Guest _bugbugbug
On 8/25/2017 at 5:39 AM, DanishFan87 said:

So Lauren posted this pic a few days ago.

As she writes in the description, the pic was taken 6 years ago.

And I cant help but think, how many pounds she must have gained since then, anybody wanna guess?

not enough :P

• 1 month later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's two new videos uploaded within the last two weeks:

The first video posted has a great bit where she goes to leave in pantomime and you can see her belly quite well.

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-14h23m36s757.thumb.png.ffdfcc982c34a2f4c280c11885432879.png

vlcsnap-2017-10-09-14h24m03s314.thumb.png.6f8338e235334df186a98eb434d8f936.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Not sure how this one managed to slip past the radar, but nonetheless, Lauren is looking absolutely round and titanic in it:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1cat236
On 8/28/2016 at 5:09 AM, Krim said:

She actually started out a little chubby, but then she lost quite a bit of the weight for a while there, but it appears the last two years she's gained the weight back and a little extra. I like her more with the extra weight she looks good with it and she is cute. 

No kidding, she actually was a little chubby around 2009-2011. She lost weight around 2012 and it seems she's gained it back (Possibly more).

This was a video filmed at Anime Vegas 2010 it's a little glitchy but most of it should be fine:

Guest 1cat236

Here's another video of her from a 2016 Vice video about Sailor Moon, it's also a very interesting video about what a great impact the show has:

3 hours ago, 1cat236 said:

I found this part in her AnimeCTX Panel from August 2017 where she does actually address her Weight Gain:

LOL, 'It's just the unflattering angles making me look bad'.

No, very rarely does camera positioning ever make someone look significantly 'worse'(size-wise) than they would otherwise.  She's very overweight from all of the "honest" angles.  Just because every single snap can't be a posed, filtered, 'shopped FGAS it doesn't mean all(or even any) of the real-life, out-and-about captures are unfair and deceptive.

Well at least she admitted she gained weight, but blaming her size cause of the angle of the photos come on Lauren. Yeah she's gained weight, but these angles she mentions don't really have that much of an effect on someone's size/weight.  I've been doing photography for quite a few years now though I rarely do people, but still it doesn't quite work like that. Yes people won't like how they look in every photo or can they look good in every photo depending on how it's done, but rarely would it effect them that much to make them even worse unless it was edited or morphed to be like that, but I highly doubt that's the case with her. The photos might not always be great, but that doesn't mean there all false or as deceptive as one might think or want you to believe. 

I just don't think she realizes how big she actually is as yes Lauren you really are that fat now. So far she hasn't really lost any of it and as I said once before she's cute and looks good with the extra weight that she's put on. I kind of wonder if she gained anymore over the holidays at all. 

Guest billow
19 hours ago, 1cat236 said:

I found this part in her AnimeCTX Panel from August 2017 where she does actually address her Weight Gain:

Can someone point out where in the video she talks about it?  I'd rather not comb through 50+ minutes just to find a short segment.  Thanks!

Guest billow
20 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Its at 33:40, when you start the vid, it should start there, it did for me anyways.

Cool.  Thanks!