hi I'm new here! I'm 18. &looking to be spoiled.

Guest baileybear

You look absolutely fabulous! Although you as a brunet already looked good, I prefer the additional cutves of the current you ;) Absolutely phenomenal!

And I have no doubt you will be gorgeous at 250 too ;)

Was the gain on purpose or have you just enjoyed life? And do you have plans on how you will achieve the 250 benchmark?

<3

Guest baileybear

I've been eating a lot more and my appetite has been growing like crazy! I've been indulging in naughty sweets like ice cream and cookies too.. Thankyou that's very kind of you to say! I have major stretch marks all over my body and love them. I want my belly to be so big I look pregnant. I aspire to keep eating more and more. I've also been eating when I'm bored.

Guest pangzi
9 hours ago, baileybear said:

also if you like chubby cheeks I definitely have them. :wub:

Hell yeah, I do!

Man, you are hot!  Great photos.

Have you always been into gaining, or is it a recent discovery for you?

Guest baileybear

Hello there to all. I've recently discovered the gaining/feeding fetish and I have to say it's extremely hot. Seeing these fit people do transitions are mind blowingly beautiful and I'm coming to terms w being called 'fat' in a positive light and way. I am single and plan to stay single until I find someone who is good w spoiling me. Most males hate the fact that I expect to be spoiled in a everyday relationship and think I'm a slut or prostitue which I am neither of those things. I may just be single forever.:P My final goal right now would be 250. I want to have a very plump sexy belly.