Taylor Swift

rebound

Just now, SKFHh said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7923795/Taylor-Swift-talks-derogatory-comments-caused-struggle-eating-disorder.html

A shame she had to struggle with an eating disorder but she says here she's gone from size 00 to 6.

Makes sense though. Went from super skinny to a more normal size fairly fast. Didn’t gain that much more or lose weight. Just glad she’s in a better place.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ilikecereal said:

Oh thats the same show where that piece of shit Slowthai behaved like a damn moron towards especially Katherine Ryan. sorry for my tone, but damn.

Also well deserved Taylor Swift. I really liked her documentary on Netflix called Miss Americana.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tumlover
6 hours ago, fman5001 said:

Twitter says she’s getting chunky but I don’t see pictures

what do you mean? got any links?

1 hour ago, greinskyn said:

I have never seen anybody this famous that can simply disappear from view on TV, Print Media, or the Web...  That is, until she WANTS to be seen.  But, even then, the images that are available are so limited and controlled.  Astounding.

It’s because the paparazzi are quarantined 🤔