Taylor Swift

rebound

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

But this sorta begs the question: Would it really cost less for a prop plastic tub of cookie dough than just to buy a real one? 
Oh yeah, all that copyright stuff and shit.

Leftist tears, if the latest in sensationalized journalism can be believed.  :huh:

No idea what you’re talking about. 

• 6 months later...
14 hours ago, dml123 said:

Such a boring thread.  Sure, she's gained a few pounds from her former emaciated self, but she's been the same for many months now. She looks the same in all these concert appearances.  She's a fine lady, but I know what Taylor looks like by now.  I'll be skipping this thread's new postings until there is some evidence of a weight movement, but I won't be holding my breath as I don't expect it anytime soon.

That’s neat, thanks for the update. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
2 hours ago, podracer2 said:

I mean Tbf……

*gestures at the last couple of years*

Oh yeah, for sure. I get it, the general state of the world and she’s been busy putting out new and re-recorded records. That said, there have been almost no paparazzi photos of her or public appearances. She skipped the Grammys as well. There have been a few celebs who pretty much disappeared during Covid (Ariel Winter is another). Can’t wait to see them out and about again. 

• 5 months later...

I’ve been following her the past couple of years (as much as one can follow someone who’s essentially a recluse.) She’s definitely lost weight from her peak, but she isn’t toned. She is still soft, just thinner. Hoping she puts on a bit more weight again, I just think it looks great on her. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...