Taylor Swift

rebound

Guest MagicalKitsune

Kinda want to see her in a bikini again( Need to calm down music video was shot awhile ago)  but its been awhile the whole new music change, new image, who knows I doubt she will get much bigger at least for another 1-2 years. 

She is just fitting in with the mainstream. Women adore her because she did gain weight. They want to feel validated as beautiful in their bountiful glory (because a beautiful celebrity has gotten fatter). This is all good for her fan base! I hope she continues to "represent"!

• 3 weeks later...

The news about her mother's battle with brain cancer is tragic.  I wish them both the best and hope a cure is ahead.   Further thinking has reminded me that many folks cope with close family stress and anxiety with overeating - could this be the case with Taylor?

40 minutes ago, dml123 said:

The news about her mother's battle with brain cancer is tragic.  I wish them both the best and hope a cure is ahead.   Further thinking has reminded me that many folks cope with close family stress and anxiety with overeating - could this be the case with Taylor?

Man this is so fuck’d dude. Shit like this is what gives feeders bad names. She’s going through something impossibly hard and you out here like “I hope her mom dying makes her fat”.