Taylor Swift

rebound

Guest camoranese

Taylor Swift getting fat is the dream :wub:

Sure it won't happen while she's famous, but AFAIK her mom is pretty fat so a guy can dream

• 5 months later...

3C0EA4D400000578-0-image-m-72_1484170221

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4111026/Taylor-Swift-totes-2-290-Gucci-purse-fitness-session-LA.html

So apparently she's gained enough weight for the daily fail commenters to notice.

Anyway, for us it means she got something she was always missing... some boobs

the rest: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1723833

11 hours ago, curvyloverman said:

Why don't they all get fat? It's not only us that like it. I mean, this thing that women have to be thin is just some 20th century madness from the fashion world. Women have always been fat and men always liked them fat.

Oh stop it........You sound like you would then start chasing after skinny women because fat women were the norm.  I like variety all shapes and sizes.........That said I do think the rail thin era may be coming to the end.......

Guest The Costco Guy

Saw this thread and laughed a little, I've seen some thinner girls on here, but Taylor  Swift, come on guys! She's a rail!

On 1/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, camoranese said:

She's still pretty slim, but she definitely gained a bit of weight in the past few months.

20 minutes ago, The Costco Guy said:

Saw this thread and laughed a little, I've seen some thinner girls on here, but Taylor  Swift, come on guys! She's a rail!

All-relative.png

From Curvage's Rules and DNP (Do Not Post) list:

On 7/21/2012 at 2:38 PM, SJ707 said:

3. Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/01/2017 at 1:56 PM, davidla1234 said:

Remember every celebrity gain starts with the first 10 pounds. Remember Xtina. We should all just enjoy and see what happens .

The difference between XTine and Taylor Swift been the fact XTina seeked voluntairly to overindulge herself 'cause founded the idea to grow fatter and overreating funny (before to be threatened by her own manager to see her whole carrier been destroyed by him if she continue to let herself go) unlikely Taylor who is just the embodiment of everything's bitchy into the average good-looking underweight American girl.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...