Curvy Gainer, the needle and spoon...

Curvyinberby

25 minutes ago, Curvyinberby said:

Remember Curvygainer guys?! I know her personally and she is contacting the owners of this thread to start a gaining challenge!!!! :D CG has been keeping fit lately but she misses the spotlight and wants to make a comeback with company this time. If it happens it would be the best gaining in years ;). They should announce something soon if they agree. Pure sexy gaining coming soon!!!!

Proof is in the pudding as they say

45 minutes ago, Curvyinberby said:

Remember Curvygainer guys?! I know her personally and she is contacting the owners of this thread to start a gaining challenge!!!! :D CG has been keeping fit lately but she misses the spotlight and wants to make a comeback with company this time. If it happens it would be the best gaining in years ;). They should announce something soon if they agree. Pure sexy gaining coming soon!!!!

I know you are full of shit but ok. If she did come back and gain she would take over Katie Cummings in popularity 

2 minutes ago, Curvyinberby said:

CG wants to start again now that she is back from the states. She is planning of doing it open and also having talks about body positivity even for those girls that are not into gaining but are curvy. 

Let's see, that's is what she said she wants and she knows I am posting it. 

I want to believe you are right but I don't. We'll see what the owner of thread says when they're back online. 

• 2 weeks later...