Lena Dunham

triangle

I know it may seem like I'm asking for too much, but I kinda hoped her fashion choices would be better by now. I'd like to see her in a little black dress or a catsuit, but I guess no one in fashion wants to lend her some cutting edge trendy attire unless she's bone thin since most people in fashion are fucking assholes...

She could at least do her hair a little better.

• 1 year later...

She spent almost the entire most recent episode in this bikini.

She should always dress like this. Not just on the show but in real life too. Red carpet - bikini. Grocery store - bikini. Late night talk show - bikini.

Her body is meant for the skimpiest things imaginable: she should at least wear a half shirt, some Daisy Dukes, a cocktail dress, a halter top...

She has a woman's body, but for some reason she keeps dressing like a little girl.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

She's so cringe that I'm sure she's more reverse thinspo than anything empowering or liberating for fat people. We're all better off scraping the extra 100 lbs off of her and implanting it onto 2, maybe 3, actual decent looking chicks... they don't even have to be nice people, either.