• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bellymon said:

Actual quote from a few years back:

The fact is, I never had a single doubt about having children. Not one, since the day I could understand how families were made. And pregnancy was the glorious beginning of that vision. As a child, I would stuff my shirt with a pile of hot laundry and march around the living room beaming. Later, wearing a prosthetic belly for my television show, I stroke it subconsciously with such natural ease that my best friend has to tell me I am creeping her out. All the men on the crew, usually brusquely focused on their morning duties, are extra sweet and careful with me. They look at me like I am carrying the Messiah, even though my stomach is silicone and ordered from Japan. I feel the innate power of pregnancy, and I look forward to the moment when my stomach swells naturally and isn’t made of the same substance as breast implants.”

Well that makes the fact of the hysterectomy rather sad…

• 3 months later...
50 minutes ago, Larry2727 said:

I am absolutely flabbergasted. Health issues or not - how does one get this big? Any guesses on her current weight?

She had a totaly hysterectomy is 2017 or 2018, and this is what she looked like immediately preceding that:

Screenshot2024-02-20at3_28_28PM.thumb.png.c44075b2348f0555fcd11f5e5a3913fb.pngChubby at most, nowhere near the size she is now. Hysterectomies fundamentally rewire your hormones, and gaining weight after them is not uncommon. So it's safe to say that procedure played a major role in kicking off her gain, even if it may not be the entire story.