Lena Dunham

triangle

2 hours ago, islanders said:

Imagine thinking anyone gave even half a shit about who you thought is or isn't attractive.

Oh another Rhodes Scholar I see......Do you really think I care about your weak attempt at some kind of put down or scolding.......please get over yourself......I will give my opinion when I see fit.  I guess should be fearing your wrath if I dare to give my opinion again right 🤣🤣🤣

21 hours ago, md2069 said:

Complete nonsense.........Again with the white knighting.  Didn’t call her ugly but to make her into some fabulous beauty because she has picked up weight is ridiculous.  People here have no problem Expressing themselves bashing women or calling them “ugly” when they have lost weight.  Again thinking there is some kind of nobility in finding larger women attractive.  

You're projecting like crazy here, seems like there's something going on with you way deeper than yay or nay on Dunham's fuckability. I never said there was nobility in liking larger women. No one else did either -- that's your hang-up, dude.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
55 minutes ago, Endlessly Feed Women said:

i thought pregnancy was supposed to make someone look beautiful

guess her body didn’t get the memo

Apparently she's had a hysterectomy so that's all natural. Here's some more photos/video of the event:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-2000548/Video-Lena-Dunham-fashionable-Broadway-premiere-Betrayal.html

lena-dunham-146558.jpg

gettyimages-1172609004-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1172609052-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1172719362-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1172719380-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1172720531-2048x2048.jpg

10402490a.jpg

10402490c.jpg

10402490e.jpg

10402490f.jpg

10402490g.jpg

10402490l.jpg

10402490m.jpg

10402490o.jpg

10403432ab.jpg

Guest Der Käfig
On 7/30/2019 at 7:21 PM, bellymon said:

k let's get this thread back on track

I like seeing this because it reminds me that weight loss doesn’t always last forever. Sure, most of these „body positive“ celeb girls cave to the industry pressure to be thinner at some point, and they‘ll say some cookie cutter bullshit about how much happier the are...but many of them will eventually slide back into their old lifestyle and weight because it was more natural for them, and realize that their bigger size is fine and getting skinny again isn’t worth the effort. And I speak from personal experience; You can’t really know what you want in life until you’ve lived on nothing but daily 4 mile runs and the „chicken.rice-broccoli diet“ for multiple years just to have a BMI that isn’t overweight, and eventually said „Man, fuc dis“.

4 hours ago, Der Käfig said:

I like seeing this because it reminds me that weight loss doesn’t always last forever. Sure, most of these „body positive“ celeb girls cave to the industry pressure to be thinner at some point, and they‘ll say some cookie cutter bullshit about how much happier the are...but many of them will eventually slide back into their old lifestyle and weight because it was more natural for them, and realize that their bigger size is fine and getting skinny again isn’t worth the effort. And I speak from personal experience; You can’t really know what you want in life until you’ve lived on nothing but daily 4 mile runs and the „chicken.rice-broccoli diet“ for multiple years just to have a BMI that isn’t overweight, and eventually said „Man, fuc dis“.

everybody seems to have a set point for natural weight...for me it is 81kg

Guest Der Käfig
19 hours ago, Juggernaut_is_here said:

everybody seems to have a set point for natural weight...for me it is 81kg

That’s just barely above mine. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...