My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a little late, but I have something to add.
Carmen dumped the guy, and I feel sorry for her.I don't understand how this could happen.Don't worry miss Carmen,maybe he'll come back(if you read this).

Now, the good news is, because of this case,she said that her former 120-kilo target might not mean anything.She can grow a lot more...

And this photo.

кармен13.jpg

кармен12.jpg

Guest ANavarr

Always wondered, but kinda figured out what had happened to her and the gentleman who helped her give in to her desires. Either way Carmen, enjoy weightgain, enjoy your foods, enjoy your ever expanding plumpness, and most of all your self.

Guest fishmish

Carmen's boyfriend did not dump her for getting fat.

Besides, even if they did break up, leaving bad relationships is generally a good thing. Breakups are painful but lead to self-growth!

13 hours ago, foxer1 said:

Carmen dumped the guy, and I feel sorry for her.I don't understand how this could happen.Don't worry miss Carmen,maybe he'll come back(if you read this).

Now, the good news is, because of this case,she said that her former 120-kilo target might not mean anything.She can grow a lot more...

And this photo.

There is nothing that will constrain that belly from continued growth.  :)

Guest DailyDose

Her belly is so wide it is unbelievable....is she morbidly obese yet?

I wonder if she could ever be SSBBW...

5 hours ago, nardawg831 said:

maybe in Europe that's super obese but not in America 

I am using the BMI chart. Not judging, but are you suggesting that Carmen is not possibly super obese? With two more inches around her belly, she will be as round as she is tall. That sounds pretty super to me.

7 hours ago, arch329 said:

I am using the BMI chart. Not judging, but are you suggesting that Carmen is not possibly super obese? With two more inches around her belly, she will be as round as she is tall. That sounds pretty super to me.

I think he's just saying that people in America are fatter on average.  While that's true, it doesn't really have much to do with scientific BMI calculations...

12 hours ago, tranquilo said:

I think he's just saying that people in America are fatter on average.  While that's true, it doesn't really have much to do with scientific BMI calculations...

That is true, although it sounds like other countries are starting to catch up. I am amazed that in the world of instant access to every food everyone isn't obese. We turn to food when we are anxious, happy, angry, sad, and celebrating family and friends. It can sound amazing that someone has gained 66 pounds in one year, but that is 1.25 pounds a week, which means eating 625 calories per day more than necessary to maintain weight. That is easy to hit with maybe a mid-morning donut, some extra chips at lunch, and maybe a little ice cream after dinner. Actually, that can get to 800 or 900 calories without effort. Figure a little bit of simply taking advantage of opportunity or proximity to more than you need and it is hard to understand why more people are not super obese.

Guest fishmish
10 minutes ago, arch329 said:

That is easy to hit with maybe a mid-morning donut, some extra chips at lunch, and maybe a little ice cream after dinner. Actually, that can get to 800 or 900 calories without effort.

Basically, in 2018 if you aren't a least a little chubby, you're doing it wrong. :P

1 hour ago, fishmish said:

Basically, in 2018 if you aren't a least a little chubby, you're doing it wrong. :P

Carmen has some amazing chub. Most impressive in the video may be when she lifts her arms and you can see the side chub bulge pushing out from her bra. Check out at 8:44. Unfortunately, she never stands up and turns around in that video. She is definitely doing it right.

Guest MUSEic
On 5/22/2018 at 11:37 AM, foxer1 said:

And this photo.

Interesting. I'm always curious to know what happens to these couples that break up behind the scenes. Particularly the ones in which the guy introduces the girl to the fetish.

I mean, I know that the most likely reason is typical relationship stuff that has nothing to do with the fetish, but it seems about 50/50 whether or not the women continue the feederism without their boyfriend's influence and I can't help but feel the fetish creates some tension even when it's mutual. The attention alone has got to be particularly straining, especially in an unstable relationship to begin with.

Anyways, good for her moving on from an unhealthy relationship. I would hate to be her ex though haha.

Keep waiting on a video which isn't around $20. Love the creativity, and footage is amazing quality especially Carmen's beautiful self. But I've noticed most of the cheaper videos involve Carmen just smoking a cigarette. Is a $5 belly play video not possible? Why not? It seems unfair to punish those of us who just cannot afford to spend more. You want to encourage people to spend more, I get it. But put it this way, all of your long videos look AMAZING - you could also make amazing short videos. You know what I mean? If you make higher quality affordable content, which actually could be less work for you, I am sure that you would increase your profits doing this. I will be one of those people buying the "cheaper" videos. Just some thoughts. Much love to you Carmen.