My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

On 29/01/2018 at 1:38 PM, arch329 said:

I just read from the start through today. Quite a story. From the perspective of a FA, amazing. Different people process weight gain differently and Carmen is blessed by being the type that effectively inflates. I am not judging, and there are other women of different types who are very attractive, but Carmen is somewhat unique in how smooth and rotund she is with even her face getting rounder, but not losing its features. A couple of responses to posts that could be two years old...

TL:DR

Any chance someone else can read this and summarise in two sentences for me anything useful. Thanks 

Hi!How you all doing?I hope you haven't bored with my previous post-I made a new one!

And excuse me for such a narrative style has developed a habit of the narrator .

Carmen comes to her sister-she was going on a date.But before that, they're going to fool around a bit..

Speaking of sister-she decided to follow in the footsteps of her older sister Carmen.I mean she gained a little weight,but she did very well.Now we have two beauty.Seen in the family genetics.

One of the fun-they measure bellies,who has more and hotter.But with Carmen it is useless to compete-she is the coolest.

And what about Amanda(like the name of the sister)-I hope to see her again,but “slightly” increased in the waist. So then it will be a hot battle..Look forward.

I tried to zoom the pictures to make it easier to watch-and enjoy.

кармен4.jpg

кармен5.jpg

кармен6.jpg

кармен8.jpg

кармен9.jpg

On 30/01/2018 at 7:45 PM, arch329 said:

I just read from the start through today. Quite a story. From the perspective of a FA, amazing. Different people process weight gain differently and Carmen is blessed by being the type that effectively inflates. I am not judging, and there are other women of different types who are very attractive, but Carmen is somewhat unique in how smooth and rotund she is with even her face getting rounder, but not losing its features. A couple of responses to posts that could be two years old..

Dude, please stop posting that mile long post. We understood it the first time.

Edited by maybejames
Trimmed the quote down again

Sorry if that post was too long. I was trying to comment on having just read 93 pages of material. The two sentence summary is simple: 1. Carmen is amazing and unusual and we should all be careful to enjoy her reality, even if that means having to control our fantasies; and, 2. There are some opportunities for Carmen to play off of the concerns that have been expressed, like the opinion of doctors and well meaning friends, convincing her to lose weight, that could feed our fetish.

And, if I can add another sentence or few to summarize a point I was trying to make, what she has done and is doing is hard to accomplish. We act as if it is just a matter of eating more, but every pound that Carmen gains means more that she has to eat to maintain. To gain 33 kilos (73 pounds) in one year (January 2016 to January 2017), she had to eat 255,500 more calories than she needed to maintain. While that is only 700 extra calories per day for 365 days, the maintenance difference is significant. At 65K, to maintain Carmen needed to average 2,000 calories per day, assuming 14 calories per pound for maintenance (assuming slightly less than moderate activity, but not inactive). If she was eating 3,200 calories each day, she would have been averaging a gain of 1 pound every three days. As she gained weight, however, her maintenance requirement would increase such that, if she was eating the same 3,200 calories each day, her gain would have slowed down to 1 pound every 20 days when she weight 216 pounds. At 3,200 calories per day, which is double what she would have needed to maintain at 114 pounds, she would eventually have stopped gaining at 228 pounds, or 103.4 kilos. But here is the miracle of Carmen, she has reported that she is up to 240. Just to maintain at that weight, assuming the same 14 calories per pound, she would need to be eating 3,360 calories per day. If she wants to get to 120 kilos, or 265 pounds, she would need 3,710 calories a day to maintain. Assuming that she wants to push to gain say 10 kilos over the next 10 weeks, which is 22 pounds or 77,000 calories, she needs to be averaging an extra 1,100 calories per day. Adding that to her 3,710 to maintain 240 means 4,810 calories average per day. I don't know how many of you have tried consuming that much on average, but it is not easy. It is real work. Of course, if Carmen gets accustomed to consuming 4,810 calories a day, her gain would not stop at 120 kilos. She would eventually hit 155 kilos, although that last pound would take her a while to gain.

On 29/01/2018 at 1:38 PM, arch329 said:

I just read from the start through today. Quite a story. From the perspective of a FA, amazing. Different people process weight gain differently and Carmen is blessed by being the type that effectively inflates. I am not judging, and there are other women of different types who are very attractive, but Carmen is somewhat unique in how smooth and rotund she is with even her face getting rounder, but not losing its features. A couple of responses to posts that could be two years old....

Dude

Edited by maybejames
Trimmed the mega quote down again...

Guest RiLoathsum
On 30/01/2018 at 7:45 PM, arch329 said:

I just read from the start through today. Quite a story. From the perspective of a FA, amazing. Different people process weight gain differently and Carmen is blessed by being the type that effectively inflates. I am not judging, and there are other women of different types who are very attractive, but Carmen is somewhat unique in how smooth and rotund she is with even her face getting rounder, but not losing its features. A couple of responses to posts that could be two years old....

This post embodies the neuroticism that consistently underlies discourse in our community. No one fucking cares.

Edited by RiLoathsum
Trimmed the quote down again....

Guest Llion_1991
On 1/30/2018 at 8:14 PM, ow1gu said:

^^

Does quoting your quote about not quoting make time and space explode or something? :)

Guest Hellebore

Holy moly, this thread is so hot.  Unbelievable :) Makes me wish I could have started off thinner and watched myself balloon like Carmen. 😍

Carmen - I am confident that Michelangelo would have created his greatest work had he captured your form with his brush.  I have one question - this thread is titled "My girlfriend...."  Is your partner still with you? I would have died and gone to heaven if I had been able to witness your evolution every day.