My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

I love how dramatic your body is from different angles.  From the front, you appear almost all apple: just one big, round belly.  Turn to the profile, though, and it's clears you've got curves going on all over the place!  Then from behind you're a fat, juicy pear!

So round and so beautiful!  :wub::D

Carmen is truly the embodiment and image of beauty and BBW. I can not wait until she crosses the threshold from BBW to SSBBW. She is truly a marvel and to follow her journey to where she is now of her progression is truly majestic and epic proportions. 

I am looking forward to see more Carmen on here . Sadly, it's ashamed that she doesn't post here as frequently and often as she did before in the past :(. Carmen I hope you have 0 intentions on slowing down.

Guest Llion_1991
On 1/14/2018 at 11:45 PM, Happytobehere said:

If Llion’s collage on the previous page is accurate then it’s 9kg. However I don’t know if he is a reliable source.

I'm just going by what the number said on the picture, so I'm not positive on it

I just read from the start through today. Quite a story. From the perspective of a FA, amazing. Different people process weight gain differently and Carmen is blessed by being the type that effectively inflates. I am not judging, and there are other women of different types who are very attractive, but Carmen is somewhat unique in how smooth and rotund she is with even her face getting rounder, but not losing its features. A couple of responses to posts that could be two years old:

The fantasy is anticipating her always getting bigger, but that can work simply as a fantasy. The reality should never be disappointing. Some posts suggest that Carmen "needs" to be 100K, then 120K, and 200K and 300K. The fact that 100K became a reality is fantastic and demonstrates the combination of dramatic appetites and hard work. Where ever Carmen is with her weight should be appreciated. There is even a story line that she could play with: concerned about her aching knees and trying to listen to her doctors advice, she goes on a diet. She succeeds for maybe three weeks and is down two or three kilos. But then something happens - a party, a disappointment, or many just that demanding hunger returning with a vengeance. Any one who has tried to diet knows what happens next. The weight lost is back and it usually brings friends. It is also important to understand that the difference between these weights in enormous. Carmen at 200K would be very different from Carmen at 100K. Even 120K, which is a realistic expectation, but still hard to achieve, will mean other changes. Since Carmen is clearly interested in continuing to be pretty, she may end up deciding that there are limits that she does not want to exceed. That is her right and we should appreciate what she has also ready accomplished.

While I understand that there is acting going on in her posts, Carmen demonstrates an on-going battle when she is eating. There is a love of eating which later in the post starts to compete with the ability to simply fit in more food. As big as Carmen's belly is, her stomach is the organ that has to accommodate the volume of food. The old adage that a person's eyes can be bigger than their stomach is real. One of the personality traits that makes Carmen so attractive to many of us is her effort to allow her eyes to win over her stomach. She gets to a point where she is clearly physically full, but then grabs that next piece, allowing her "hunger" to win the battle. Those of us with this fetish find this intriguing. However, it needs to be understood that it is really hard to do. Feeling like you could literally burst like an overripe watermelon is not that comfortable. However it tends to be integral to the fetish. Watch Pigs Is Pigs or the Mr. Creosote part of Meaning of Life. Carmen does a great job of flirting with that fantasy.

Staying active and "exercising" is highly recommended. As anyone gains a lot of weight, their comfort and abilities are affected in the positive by maintaining some physical activity. If Carmen really would like to try on 120K, she should be encouraged to keep walking and stretching and maybe even some weight training. While the fetish can prefer the fantasy of a person who is stuck to her couch by her belly, the more practical reality is a person who retains their mobility and basic health. The fear that this kind of exercise will interfere with weight gain is not that real. In fact, if Carmen would like to see her butt compete better with her belly, she should get on a stair master. She doesn't need to go that fast and work up a heavy sweat, but the stair master can have a great impact on both lifting and increasing the size of her ass. I remember amusingly a friend of mine who was worried that her butt was too big so she started working out diligently doing squats and the stair master. She broke down in tears when it was explained to her several months later that the reason that her butt had gotten bigger was the exercise. I, of course, liked her "success." Also, if Carmen were to become so dedicated that she worked out for 45 minutes five days a week - a real commitment, the calories lost at best is going to be around 400, which is 2,000 a week. If nothing else changed, she would lose a little less than 0.6 pounds or about 0.26K a week. Yes, if nothing else changed, this could cause Carmen to lose around 13K in a year, assuming that she maintained this commitment  on vacations and when she was swamped with other things that she had to do. But the important thing here is "if nothing else changes." Assuming that Carmen would not be doing this to lose weight, but simply maintain strength and energy, she could counterbalance the calories lost by grabbing a donut or two. My personal experience has been that the commitment to exercising often makes the person feel like they are entitled to a little something extra. It can also increase a person's appetite.

Following from the above, all of this is of course Carmen's choice. I am not telling her to change her ways or listen to her doctors. The discussion on the thread about what doctors say was a bit silly. Almost any doctor is going to tell a 5'-2" woman who weighs 240 pounds that she needs to lose weight. Almost any doctor who sees a woman who has gained 33K in one year, whose belly enters his office a second or two before her shoulders, is going to wonder if there is something wrong. Carmen is not every woman and most of the women who I know, if they gained that much weight in one year, would not be taking pictures of themselves in tight dresses and posting them on the web. She is magical and unique. I used the word "almost" since the thought came to me while I was typing this that there may be some doctors out there who also share this fetish. Imagine a doctor who has this fetish having Carmen walk in as his next patient. Could be an interesting video for Carmen to make. She already has played with this with friends telling her she is too fat and then encouraging her to eat more. Doctors trying to find a person's allergies have them come into contact with various substances to see what they react to. The doctor with a fetish could tell Carmen that he needs to test her for food triggers. Each day she would have to consume some large quantity of a specific food to see how it affects her metabolism. A day of pizza; a day of burgers; a day of chicken fajitas, a day of donuts, and of course a day of ice cream, with Carmen having her metabolism checked each morning to determine how the previous days consumption affected her.

I know this is ridiculously long, but it is my one post responding to more than two years of posts. One last comment. Regarding her double chin. Carmen's double chin is very cute and fits well with her rounder look. However, it is that perfect little third crease where her double chin meets her neck, which is starting to conceal one of her tattoos in its fold that is just so perfect.

Good wishes to all and complete appreciation to Carmen. Be happy whatever direction you decide to take.