My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Hey! Didn't know this could happen? I'll try to remember and post the pics but I would like to know if there's a way to get the responses back here! My girl is bigger than ever..she's been eating more and more due to her c4s stuffing sets..we will make the application today! Yesterday she ate..bread and butter, 1L of coke and energy drinks, snacks, 8 croquettes, 6 chicken wings, 2 waffles, 2 ice creams, 2 "bollicaos"(she loves them lately). We went out to have dinner with friends and one girl couldn't resist lookin at her stuffed belly. She ate 2 big bacon sandwiches. When we got home she stuffed with whipped cream..she went to bed almost feelin sick and wasn't able to move. Today she'll sleep til late. Could somebody calculate the intake of calories shes made?Thanks for your attention we're hoping you like the results!

IMG-20160629-WA0004.jpg

We've noticed that her belly inflates a lot during the day. The first 2 pics were taken in the morning with an empty belly (it's awesome how she still manages to have a hint of an abdominal on the superior part of her belly, that abdominal gets lost when she eats). The others during the day of stuffing. I'm going to weight her today, I hope she has gained at lest 1 kg from these stuffings. She's willing to upload her things on c4s and get cash to buy new clothes and lots of food. She sends you kisses, oh we've decided her name in the web will be Carmen Lafox :)Have a nice day people!

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-29_a_las_16.05.08.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-30_a_las_9.10.17.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-30_a_las_9.12.16.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-30_a_las_9.12.29.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-30_a_las_9.13.16.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-30_a_las_9.14.07.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-06-30_a_las_9.15.59.png

Absolutely stunning gain. Does she like to be teased about it? Does she find it hot when her friends comment/notice? Most of us love hearing in depth anecdotes etc about people's reactions... And can you give us a clue about her C4S content - themes/level of nudity etc... make sure you document this period as closely as possible as you'll make a fortune on there if so. 

@ @Firefly2005 Yes she loves being teased! I even have a folder where she sends me screenshots from conversations with her friends about her weight and how worried they are hahaha, also she tells me when anybody (online or offline) makes any kind of comment or reaction about this! Thanks for the encouragement. We will announce the c4s as soon as possible!

53 minutes ago, 1789 said:

Wow. Just. Wow. All those pictures are amazing, but this one left me speechless. Her body shape is perfect, all the added fat goes to the right places. She is really looking better and better with each pound.

I guess the "fetish" it was only yours at the begining, and once she discovered it, she started to embrace it, right? Would you say that she is completely into it now? an actual feedee? Also, have you thought about a funnel feeding video for your store?. 

Thanks for the pics and the comments with them. Best thread ever, seriously!

How can I talk with the admin? I would like to get everything back!

@berserker1 That's right! At the beginning it was only me. But she loves food so much and its a big relief for her that she can get as fat as she wants. She's born to be a feedee. The funnel video is a good idea we will make it in the future. 

2 hours ago, 1789 said:

@ @Firefly2005 Yes she loves being teased! I even have a folder where she sends me screenshots from conversations with her friends about her weight and how worried they are hahaha, also she tells me when anybody (online or offline) makes any kind of comment or reaction about this! Thanks for the encouragement. We will announce the c4s as soon as possible!

Could you post some of reactions from her friends, please?