My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

....................................................... sorry I was out off breath to say that, with all the honesty a simple man like me can have, that is for sure, and without a doubt, and I've been here for a couple years, THAT'S THE HOTTEST WEIGHT GAIN PROGRESSION I'VE EVER SEEN. From the star, your girlfriend was pretty cute, but with all that weight that she had put on, well proportionate, she's a conplete diva/godness/beauty.

PERIOD!

Right now she doesnt have a goal weight..she just keeps esting more and more. She stuff on a daily basis with a lot of junk food. She likes eating out and snacking. When she started she barely had a belly and now all her body bounces when she makes any move. Look at this pics from 4 months ago..almost 12kg lighter 

IMG-20160618-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20160618-WA0027.jpg

Guest pangzi
18 hours ago, 1789 said:

@pangzi She loves the fact that she can eat whatever she wants whenever she wants! She also loves to be grabbed on her love handles. 

No surprise there!  Few things are more delightful than eating what you want when you want.  I'm sure you love grabbing on her love handles too!  :D

How does she feel regarding people's comments about her weight?  Does it bother her, or does it turn her on?

@pangzi it turns her a bit! She loves it but some times she feels a little bit embarrassed because her friends see her fatter and fatter every time..she sometimes complains in front of them that she can't find more clothes that fit!. 

@zogul yup..we will be uploading all the pics

@098765 we don't have a goal weight, she just keeps eating more..We will stop when she doesn't feel comfy anymore..I don't know..100kg maybe?