My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, fatgirlsdream said:

The latest Carmen video reminded me of her first public sport video from 2016. Carmen is a lot bigger now days, so I took some screenshots to compare those two sport videos. It is a big difference between july 2016 and may 2019.

carmen right.jpg

carmen front 2.jpg

carmen front 1.jpg

Tattoos removed on her left arm? Just noticed 

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, magic teddy said:

Carmen is getting fatter this summer. She records herself with her phone in this amateur clip where you can see her casually drinking and being natural. Her main goal is to be the fattest girl on every beach she visits. This is the reason that she's following a special weight gain diet to increase even more her wide silhouette. She basically eats everything she can. In this clip you'll appreciate her roundness in full display. Her puffy cheeks and her round belly covers her lap. She enjoys a fresh drink in a public terrace. Some people makes some weird looks but she doesn't care, she just laughs and chugs. This summer is gonna be great!

enaldi.gif

She cut her hair too?? She looks enormous.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...