My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, andygermany said:

I have purchased the clip in which she tries on clothes. In the end she is crying and goddamn, it looks real. I really love it because this my special type of BBW-erotica (and that´s why I am not into feedees). Is she such a good actor or is she maybe not 100% into getting bigger?

Ah, so this is why you always tried to pretend that CurvyDreamer was unaware and/or disapproving of her gain.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you buy the video, you'll see a couple cool things.  One, her arms are really fat and you can see them jiggling over her bra strap.  Secondly, on a few occasions she acts like she's going to feed her friend ice cream and instead eats it herself.  She makes a comment to the effect of "I like this too much to let you have it"

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, arch329 said:

I am using the BMI chart. Not judging, but are you suggesting that Carmen is not possibly super obese? With two more inches around her belly, she will be as round as she is tall. That sounds pretty super to me.

I think he's just saying that people in America are fatter on average.  While that's true, it doesn't really have much to do with scientific BMI calculations...

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Steviehull said:

Well , the other models here do previews so I would expect Carmen to do that. I recommend all to wait for that to ensure a level playing field with other models here. She may or may not be bigger but I certainly wouldn’t believe anything anyone here says! 

Yes, we are all part of a Deep State conspiracy to trick you into spending $20

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, rhythmalism said:

Is she back ?

No, but she did post on IG yesterday that she would be back from vacation "soon."

Since she's been gone about five or six months at this point, I'd assume that "soon" means within the next couple of months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...