My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These drawings are really fantastic. Maybe you should draw a little comic that shows Carmen during a stuffing session and how she is getting wider during this. :) Or how she is getting out for a party and the people are making fun of her and how she is getting home and make herself happy with alot of food. :)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 1789 said:

Wow! Haahha we really loved readin all your comments. You would be great doctors!!! Today we are moving to a new house where we hope to record great videos and well, carmen has been a little bit stressed these days and going to the kitchen a lot. In this new home she will get really fat once we are stablished.

Thank you so much for your support. Believe me when I say that you will see a huge Carmen as soon as she relaxes a bit. The last time we moved she gained more than 15kg..guess how many she will gain now..

Let´s hope she will gain 30 kg this time! Oh man this would be great! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18.5.2017 at 0:33 AM, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi all! Thanks a lot for your supporting comments on my decision to weight 120kg! I feel great getting there. 

ALSO! I wanted to tell you that I am so nervous this Sunday it is my Birthday! So I wanted to share this new present with you! I hope you enjoy it :wub:

@extra_m13@primeval @buddy420 @pander234@regbill@John Smith@fuerte42000@Gusto@dania201

@polkvision Do you like my tattoos? I don't think I getting more any time soon, but who knows

// image remove due to policy violations 

// image remove due to policy violations 

What does this mean?

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...