My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Excuse my ignorance. What are C4s? Is this some site you are setting up?

On a different note, do you have normal, fully clothed pics of her at various stages of her gain? It's interesting to see what others (besides you) in her life are seeing. 

Just now, matt_it said:

Well, try to avoid the doctor, in my experience it ruined everything.

As soon as doctors see weight gain, they say stuff like she gonna get sick 100% and die young etc...

Then your beloved gf gonna get scared and voilà...You may fall from heaven to hell my friend.

If not, just prepare her for what the doctor is gonna say.

That's my advice, best of luck.

Yeh those damn doctors using evidence and medical expertise to make a point. Disgraceful

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Lion1991 said:

Hey I went back and took every photo that was at full front, side, or back angle and made a huge compilation of it all.

I tried to get full front, side, and back so some of the "slightly" side aren't on (as well as sitting). I tried to give the best look at her gain.

Anywho I know it takes a lot of views to make any money but I'm going to put on ads and all money made on this channel will go to Carmen (there's also though bottom ads that are annoying but only doing to earn as much as possible for Carmen :p.

So please watch the whole ad!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ziSdIrOXzsQy-dcKUK-9A

Take care guys :)

This type of obsessive behaviour is worrying. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dweazel said:

Hey Carmen,  

i have a question which is a little off topic.  i plan to go to san sebastian in july and wondered if you had been and any recommendations on places to eat, to see and things to do?  i have heard the food is the best up there.  i am planning on doing a bit of walking but i also want to go there to improve my spanish (around that area for 2 weeks and fly into bilbao).  i know it may not be an area you know but if it is, any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Why on earth would you ask this question in the general forum?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, tranquilo said:

If you buy the video, you'll see a couple cool things.  One, her arms are really fat and you can see them jiggling over her bra strap.  Secondly, on a few occasions she acts like she's going to feed her friend ice cream and instead eats it herself.  She makes a comment to the effect of "I like this too much to let you have it"

Are you on commission?

11 minutes ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

"Hey - they finally got her to come back, so I'll just attempt to drive her away again, durrrr!"

I guess every guy who compliments a woman when she posts free shit here is guilty of being a sycophant?  <_<

Not at all. There is a difference between warmly complimenting and cringeworthy  and creepy responses. Why does it matter? Because these are the obsessive creeps that hound girls such as this on social media and the inevitable consequence is a cessation of free content.

This sir is where my cynicism emanates from. Not from seriously depriving people the right to comment (sarcasm does not always translate on keyboards). 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...