My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2016 at 3:30 PM, 1789 said:

She's a bit embarrassed for wearing that stupid message shirt, but it is the only one that fits her right now. When we go out people stare at her bouncing belly. Today she ate a lot of croquettes, fried squid, pasta, lots of coke and 3 ice cream cones! @Bolin how much is that?? Also 2 slices of bread with oil and a little plate of hummus! Guess its time to go shopping

IMG-20160706-WA0030.jpg  4,287   95.8 kB

IMG-20160706-WA0029.jpg  4,068   88.3 kB

Could we get more like these at some point? I love the narrative too!! :blink:

@1789 Upcoming video idea: I would love to hear her family's reaction live, however, that's obviously difficult....

Maybe before & after interviews (with English subtitles)? I would love to see Carmen nervously speculating what her family will say...getting so nervous she needs to eat something fattening to calm down. Packing for the trip...SO MANY THINGS THAT DON'T FIT! Weigh in before the trip...a quick montage of her eating in Portugal and then an update when she returns. What did her family *actually* say? Was it bad/embarrassing?? How much more did she gain while on the trip? ;)

Normally models wouldn't bother to do videos this complex. But you guys are obviously way way above 'normal'. I definitely will (continue) to pay a premium for it.

1 minute ago, 1789 said:

@dania201 we liked that one. We'll do a lot of clips there.we took note.

@pontyfresh her skin is super thick and healthy. She has it the same way from when she was a skinny model.

@Fzs people ask a lot on ig . They cant believe all that is pure fat. She doesnt like her doublechin but shes not worried...

Good night guys!we hope that youve enjoyed the  clips. Today she wanted to try some detox diet and ended eating pizza as always. 

Here you have some pics from todays recording. Sport day part 2 coming soon. 6kg heavier.

IMG-20160726-WA0001.jpg  0   74.1 kB

IMG-20160726-WA0002.jpg  0   66.9 kB

Beautiful, thank you!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, berserker1 said:

Now I really want to know how the conversation with Kuma continued after that lol. Did she tell her about this fetish?? Sí que ha sido un poco bestía la forma de abordarlo, sí xD

Jajaja pense igual!! Tal vez tendramos a esperar una video asi. 

(Bueno...Carmen tiene amigas flacas con habilidades de actuación en la nivel de ella??)  I should reiterate that Carmen's ability on camera is second to none.

@1789 Thank you for saving and posting these! Hottt!!! ;)

1 hour ago, 1789 said:

Another work of art!!! Carmen has told me that she wants to print them and put them in her room! She's so happy about them and even turns and encourages her! @ mr. button

Today we've taken this pics of her chubby body! We have been very busy today but she0s eating good as always! Hope you like this ones!:)

Insanely gorgeous! Her shape just gets hotter and hotter with each kilo!

1 hour ago, Cottonsox said:

Anyone else noticed how Carmen is everywhere now. Her pictures are on every fetish site around and loads of tumblr blogs and Instagram accounts feature her heavily and even seen 1 or 2 fantasy feeder profiles with her as a profile pic. Your a celebrity Carmen hahahaha

As much as its strange that her stuff is everywhere, its also not surprising. She is so hot, inevitably somebody somewhere would do that.

10 hours ago, 1789 said:

Hi! Today, after a lot of insisting by her mother. Carmen has gone to the doctors and surprise! They couldn't believe what they where hearing. 36KG IN A YEAR?. They are making her some analysis to figure out if she has problems with tyroids or it is just that she has really bad eating habits...Do you think they will guess what's going on here? What would you do in the doctors position??

P1090761.jpg  638   347.2 kB

If I were the doctor, I soul prescribe her a weeks worth of decadent fattening foods to teach her a lesson--hopefully "break her" lust for fattening food... ;)