My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

6 hours ago, 1789 said:

Good morning guys! yesterday we recorded we recorded the Sport day Part II. If you haven't seen it it is about Carmen doing some jogging and stretches in a park. We recorded that 2 weeks ago. You can see a 6 kg difference between both videos. This time she got tired super early and wasn't almost unable to run. We changed the name of the clip for "A walk in the park" cause she can't almost do any sport.

That latest batch is so good I can't decide which image I love more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Poodle said:

Get the surgery, especially if it makes you feel comfortable! 

You will gain weight on top of the surgery which will round everything out, plus I think you will look awesome wit belly fat in your ass.

make sure you go to the right person, I hear india has very good surgeons? Maybe as well figure out if the money is more better for a deposit on a house as well? I dunno your situation,

but just go for it!

Gaining weight after having surgery to lose weight is entirely pointless and expensive.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Carmen, you have not update us your actual current weight - please share with us this important info. to be able to reply you on weight target request.

However, most probable a weight around 120-150 kgs will be good to see how distributes on your, and after to comment it :)

Bro, chill out. She'll post again when she wants to.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Cottonsox said:

So this guys the arsehole for thinking that respecting someone’s right to privacy is stupid and for those who simply seek a moral high ground. What if someone posted photos of you online for whole lot of random guys to jerk off. You don’t have to agree with him just don’t get shitty when he makes a perfectly valid point about respecting other human beings

It's three different people protesting against the idea, dude.

• 2 months later...
On 30/01/2018 at 7:45 PM, arch329 said:

I just read from the start through today. Quite a story. From the perspective of a FA, amazing. Different people process weight gain differently and Carmen is blessed by being the type that effectively inflates. I am not judging, and there are other women of different types who are very attractive, but Carmen is somewhat unique in how smooth and rotund she is with even her face getting rounder, but not losing its features. A couple of responses to posts that could be two years old..

Dude, please stop posting that mile long post. We understood it the first time.

Edited by maybejames
Trimmed the quote down again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, berserker1 said:

Why you said he brought creepers to her? Carmen has posted that instagram in this forum in the past. It's not secret or anything.

it's the creepers that often make girls delete their social media profiles. Besides, that was before she stopped posting here. It wasn't doing any harm to leave it out of the equation.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, John Smith said:

That's not because she take a picture of some building or landmark that it does means she does belong from the very institution related to the said building or landmark.

When you do travel and take some pictures of a monument or landmark, does it meant you are hailing from it? Also, Masonry policy forbid its full-fledged members to overtly brag about their adherence.

I believe that was what we call a joke.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...