My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Just when you think a woman can't get any more beautiful. :wub:Only competition you have is yourself and you even outdo yourself with every update.:lol: I don't think you can ever do any wrong for apologies. Carmen you are truly a wonder and everything about you is breath taking. Keep eating everything that your heart and belly desires :). Cheers to 110kg and more ;)

Do you have a goal of how much weight to gain for the end of the year? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Carmen is truly the embodiment and image of beauty and BBW. I can not wait until she crosses the threshold from BBW to SSBBW. She is truly a marvel and to follow her journey to where she is now of her progression is truly majestic and epic proportions. 

I am looking forward to see more Carmen on here . Sadly, it's ashamed that she doesn't post here as frequently and often as she did before in the past :(. Carmen I hope you have 0 intentions on slowing down.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, pulp3 said:

This girl is definitely my Icon ^x^

She's so round, so proportionate, so beautiful and so charismatic. She's looking like a myth.

I have bought her video with her mom humiliating her. Do you guys know if she's her a real mother ? 

Highly doubt that's her real mother. Just a person playing the role of her mother for the clip.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, McStuffin said:

Are you searching “givemecram”? Because yeah, you ain’t gonna find her searching that...

Tried both ways - altogether and separate and still can not find anything. And I've noticed I forgot to add the E in the cream in my last comment. Even correcting the mistake, still nothing

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...