My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

....................................................... sorry I was out off breath to say that, with all the honesty a simple man like me can have, that is for sure, and without a doubt, and I've been here for a couple years, THAT'S THE HOTTEST WEIGHT GAIN PROGRESSION I'VE EVER SEEN. From the star, your girlfriend was pretty cute, but with all that weight that she had put on, well proportionate, she's a conplete diva/godness/beauty.

PERIOD!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything hein? Seriously, just the fact that you guys share all this content with us is extremely appreciated. A beautiful growing women with an unstopable appetite ! But yeah i have a request, i know that its a bit late into her gaining process but, a video of her with any sexy outfit of yout choice divide in two. What I mean its a clip with 2 clips side by side of her just showing her belly, thighs, arms and ass and turning around to see every view of the ham ! And a belly hang somewhere cause thats my guilty pleasure haha :D anyways something that will really the gaining(without saying that we dont see it by now haha) anyways what you guys give to us is a fucking internet treasure. God bless you both . Amen 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, hazy said:

Hey, I have an idea: everyone just chill the fuck out and enjoy the pics. Share your appreciation by all means, but I've lurked on this site long enough to know that when the tone of discussion turns in the entitled, combative, borderline-obsessive direction it's been heading in this thread recently, people are SCARED AWAY (I could start listing names, but that would be a LONG list). 

We on this forum are just observers, and Carmen y su novio are letting us observe. Just be happy to be afforded that privilege and stop treating their engagement with us here like it's something you're OWED. Shut up and enjoy the ride, for God's sake...

Beautifully said. like the t-shirts say '' Calm down and enjoy the view'' the only thing we should do is to compliment her cause she super sexy no matter what she do. she was sexy at 62kg, in my opinion, now is sexy to at almost 100kg. juat enjoy yhe women guys. i've been lurking here for a really long time too, enough to see super tread that end up way too fast because of some jerk telling crap. The women on this site haven't sign any contract to enjoy you needs. they just nice enough to share their beautiful self.

in an other topic, carmen, you have the diamond of this site.

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean, you look amazing since you were a tiny little spanish girl. Now you are a growing sexy ass spanish chika tambien !

I mean 200 already look quiet amazing on you, but yeah a 250 is a  reasonable goal. But Im curious to see what 300 would look on you still ^^

You are the dream girl of maybe man on here let me tell you ! 

Have a nice day and thanks for all you amazing update you a sharing to us it's a blessing for god !

Felipe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...