My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Reptilian said:

Think this screenshot was posted on the this thread before but I'm pretty sure this was when she announced it.

8114654F-8FA0-4E42-9B17-810E80AC4572.png.4eab5a7666112849f7403aa572686036.png

Ok so she said she wants to come back around 400lbs after her break. What was her weight before going on vacation/when was the last time she did a weight in?

3 hours ago, Boldindigo said:

Ok so she said she wants to come back around 400lbs after her break. What was her weight before going on vacation/when was the last time she did a weight in?

Her last weigh in was around 2019 and she was 120kg. She doesnt look much different to that so a 130kg estimate is fair, ~280lbs. 400lbs is completely unrealistic. 

On 7/22/2022 at 9:58 AM, Tear said:

Her last weigh in was around 2019 and she was 120kg. She doesnt look much different to that so a 130kg estimate is fair, ~280lbs. 400lbs is completely unrealistic. 

Is it really though? The weight she's at now looks unrealistic compared to what she started off at

Guest nonrelated

6 minutes ago, tranquilo said:

400 pounds is unrealistic if you assume that she will come back any time before 2024

Remember Carmen likes to perform slight tricks like fish eye camera lens in many shots. I'm not saying she's going to lie about being 400,and in fact based on her kind of wild personality it IS possible she could really push herself, but yeah most likely optimistic scenario I see based off Occam's Razor is she comes back at like ~330 in the next month or so with a promise to reach 400 soon(tm). If she does really bust her metabolism though then yippee she is a total legend! If she stays the same well, at least she is already a walking tub of lard. 

1 minute ago, nonrelated said:

Remember Carmen likes to perform slight tricks like fish eye camera lens in many shots. I'm not saying she's going to lie about being 400,and in fact based on her kind of wild personality it IS possible she could really push herself, but yeah most likely optimistic scenario I see based off Occam's Razor is she comes back at like ~330 in the next month or so with a promise to reach 400 soon(tm). If she does really bust her metabolism though then yippee she is a total legend! If she stays the same well, at least she is already a walking tub of lard. 

Coming back at 330 would certainly be enough to keep me happy!

On 7/26/2022 at 4:50 PM, nonrelated said:

Yeah some of her videos the fish eye is so strong it creates a loss of trust because it’s obvious she does it to look bigger sadly I don’t think she’ll come back anytime soon I miss when she uploaded new content 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...