My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 3:27 AM, nardawg831 said:

She is on a hardcore gaining vacation, I wish she wouldn't do that we want to enjoy the process over time not fast forward to her massive :(

Hopefully she's documenting and recording videos as she goes and will post them later on when she comes back....high hopes lol 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, Sweating said:

If you actually watched her content often, you will see that she uses all kinds of lenses both fisheye, normal lenses and immersive lenses in her videos, like they do in Brazzers for example (a pretty professional league)
Because unlike many other content creators she uses good video cameras...
Sometimes I get the feeling that these comments are coming from the same person, honestly

It´s not only about angles and lenses...😎

Carmen homage.jpg

Carmen greedy.jpg

Carmen sideview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nonrelated
37 minutes ago, Growingballbelly said:

Her name was like mschunky all I know is she's fully off this scene and lost all her weight she gained 

she got WLS surgery, I think even liposuction too - she became skinny again. And based off Carmen having liposuction already on her neck apparently (I wonder how she'd look normally now), and being ambivalent about her weight sometimes - I fear one day she may end up like mschunky too :(  but oh well it's her life

21 hours ago, nonrelated said:

she got WLS surgery, I think even liposuction too - she became skinny again. And based off Carmen having liposuction already on her neck apparently (I wonder how she'd look normally now), and being ambivalent about her weight sometimes - I fear one day she may end up like mschunky too :(  but oh well it's her life

When did she get lipo on her neck? I could’ve swore last time I seen one of her last videos before this long hiatus her face was pretty fat. 

Guest nonrelated
3 hours ago, SaibotBihan said:

When did she get lipo on her neck? I could’ve swore last time I seen one of her last videos before this long hiatus her face was pretty fat. 

she posted about on here, in this thread I think, a year or 2 ago. She said like "don't believe photos you see online hehe". Her neck is fat yes, but I imagine she would have pretty bad sleep apnea these days from how her fat blooms out everywhere in her shape. Without neck lipo she might look almost like Ivy Davenport perhaps at this point. sad she did it but alas

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Poodle said:

Can someone give us all an update on the latest with Carmen. Has she got any fatter?

Not from what I see. Her of is still old videos but maybe it’s leading up to her recent gains. She did say she wants to be 180kg by the end of her trip. All we can do is hope lol

23 hours ago, julz1356 said:

Not from what I see. Her of is still old videos but maybe it’s leading up to her recent gains. She did say she wants to be 180kg by the end of her trip. All we can do is hope lol

how are the old videos? i’ve been considering subscribing for them?

42 minutes ago, joeforbid said:

how are the old videos? i’ve been considering subscribing for them?

If you watched her from the start then you’ll enjoy them. Still sexy af imho. But, I mean I’ve only sub to it once in a blue moon to see any updates but it seems to be the same. just hoping to see her come back massive as she says she wants .

• 2 weeks later...