My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bellylove25
On 6/24/2016 at 6:53 PM, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi! I'll start from the beginning. I met my girl on June Last Year. She weighed 110lbs and is 62inches (50kg, 160cm). Ive been in this forum for a while but never had a real life experience. At the beginning of our relationship she didn't know about my fetish. But she told me that she had always been chubby when she was younger. She had managed herself to maintain slim for 3 years, taking a lot of care of what she ate. But since the beginning she told me that she was easy to pack on the pounds. During last summer she gained 20 lbs. For me it was amazing to see my fetish come to reality, but was afraid of telling her. 

One day in February she picked up my laptop and find out about all this site and stuff. After I told her everything about this. She decided to give it a try. For her it was a big relief, because she loves eating and until then she was always trying to contain herself. Now months have passed and she eats more every time. Sometimes I feed her 2 or 3 desserts. All her body has ballooned beautifully and people around us has asked her if she has anxiety or stuff like that. She feels very comfy and only wants more food and more clothes (she used to be a size S (eu) now she's practically XXL (the clothing stuff is what drives her mad). She don't know what to tell to her friends and her mother wants to take her to a doctor. She really gains very fast now. Some weeks she has gained 5kg. Now she weights 81kg.

We're planning to make some videos in clips4sale and stuff like that. 

Hope you enjoy the process!

The first ones, last year when i met her.

13214426_1068889349816752_1694624748_o.png.jpeg

Amazing process!🤩

Carmen b a.jpg

Guest Bellylove25
1 hour ago, SexyBelle said:

I’m incredibly turned on by this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be this will encourage you too😉

Carmen greedy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fartingtonfartspoop
5 hours ago, Crmnla said:

Can anyone send me the video with the yellow shirt that’s above plz???

It needs to be sent to all of us

• 2 weeks later...

If you actually watched her content often, you will see that she uses all kinds of lenses both fisheye, normal lenses and immersive lenses in her videos, like they do in Brazzers for example (a pretty professional league)
Because unlike many other content creators she uses good video cameras...
Sometimes I get the feeling that these comments are coming from the same person, honestly

• 3 weeks later...