My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

On 9/1/2021 at 6:35 AM, Somaiscool1000 said:

All her new OF stuff is wide angle, low focal length basically warping the middle of the frame to look bigger, especially used in that shower video. It is a shame because her old C4s videos were good and I think she honestly looked fatter in her final C4s videos than she does now

I was beginning to think I was crazy since I never hear anyone say this 

On 9/1/2021 at 6:35 AM, Somaiscool1000 said:

All her new OF stuff is wide angle, low focal length basically warping the middle of the frame to look bigger, especially used in that shower video. It is a shame because her old C4s videos were good and I think she honestly looked fatter in her final C4s videos than she does now

That’s a lie she literally has videos from above angles, and she is bigger than ever. But whatever 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JesusofSuburbia said:

shoutout to the meatballs on here that care enough to get defensive about whether or not she's gaining, but also don't care enough to sub to her OF and find out for themselves. 

I mean I don’t really care much, but in those latest two photos, her face does look weirdly wide 🤷‍♂️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...