My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest Carmen lover
2 hours ago, jarhead78 said:

Original post deleted.

FF account confirmed fake.

Exactly bro. I know she's not 31 years old and she is trying to not be that huge. Unless if she changes her mind

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carmen lover

This may sound weird but I really wanna go out with her. The past 3 years she’s shown something different in the bbws. She’s my crush and every time I see her videos or her stories and posts on Instagram I can only bite my lip. That’s how she makes me feel. 

23 hours ago, Carmen lover said:

This may sound weird but I really wanna go out with her. The past 3 years she’s shown something different in the bbws. She’s my crush and every time I see her videos or her stories and posts on Instagram I can only bite my lip. That’s how she makes me feel. 

Well, when you do(n’t), make sure to take pictures. We’ll all be waiting eagerly. I’m sure it’ll happen very soon. 

On 12/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, Carmen lover said:

Haha. I want to go out with Anfisa Chekhova but it's never gonna happen babay..😆

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 9:04, armandolo81 said:

Y pensar que esta foto es de hace 5 o 6 años, un gran cambio la hizo mucho más sexy 😱 🤩 ❤️

Screenshot_20201230_030218.jpg

5 or 6 years ago Carmen was surely the skinniest girl wherever she goes, restaurants, cinemas or on the street but now Carmen is probably 3 times bigger than that woman from a few years ago Now Carmen is undoubtedly the hottest, fattest woman with the fattest ass and the biggest boobs wherever she goes, restaurants, cinemas or on the street, looking at her photos, I would bet that she now weighs more than 135kg In public places people will see that she is the fattest, maybe some stupid girls will criticize her, what they don't know is that Carmen was skinnier than them 6 years ago

20200319_143103.jpg

skinny3.jpg.bf8ec728301fb18a9458856b86736ee3.jpg

20201219_165501.jpg

20201016_002502.png

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Dethredsabaoth said:

Why do the walls bend in latest videos and pictures? Is that morphing. Video of her house cleaning I fell in love with on onlyfans then I noticed all the walls bend and shit. 

Bro, it’s the type of camera she’s using. It’s a fisheye lens, trust me. 
Her gain is 10000% REAL. I don’t know if she’s gonna get bigger or what but it’s real.

2 hours ago, toolbus said:

her gain is just so impressive. Beyond the content, this is one of the best gains we've ever seen. Gets me every time.

He went. Dunno where. Can you imagine what he thinks as he sees her now?

If I recall correctly, he fattened her up to the point he wanted, but she decided to keep gaining and he wasn't attracted to her anymore so they broke up