My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

On 12/4/2020 at 6:30 PM, pont said:
is the best onlyfans I subscribe to, the guy above has probably never subscribed.

It seems that in Spain the covid is already more relaxed and since three months ago she is uploading videos with her usual quality (even better) 
long and with original stories

20201204_192216.jpg

She was in Barcelona and it was anything but relaxed the last few months. Lockdown only a bit less serious than earlier in the year. 
Did she move elsewhere?

Guest barrywhite
On 12/3/2020 at 3:18 AM, nardawg831 said:

her OF is insanely hot

Hardly. She only posts from her tits up and doesn't take her clothes off. Content sucks

Guest Carmen lover

Why do you guys hate her content? She’s so hot and makes like the best content. She treats this platform like as if we care about her and we do but some of you don’t care about her. I don’t care if I’m simping over her but Carmen's a woman I’ll simp for any day. I’ll Try to make her my special lady and treat her like one. With non stop teasing. Cos she’s hot and is my crush.

1 hour ago, Carmen lover said:

Why do you guys hate her content? She’s so hot and makes like the best content. She treats this platform like as if we care about her and we do but some of you don’t care about her. I don’t care if I’m simping over her but Carmen's a woman I’ll simp for any day. I’ll Try to make her my special lady and treat her like one. With non stop teasing. Cos she’s hot and is my crush.

I agree that Carmen is a special Lady bringing us a rare treat.  Young Fat Admirers have grown up in a world of fat models they can take for granted. In 1961 I  wished for a place like Curvage. See how long I waited for it?  Whatever happened to the site Moderators keeping order?  Have they privately warned those offensive people? 🤔

Guest Carmen lover
16 minutes ago, jarhead78 said:

Carmen has joined FF and her weight is listed as 314lb! 😍

Judging from what I’ve seen on her OF, I don’t doubt that number D2D585BD-5250-4868-AA48-74262746EE40.thumb.jpeg.09a5a6c141cb3da376227260bf3388ae.jpegfor a second! 

This is fake cos she's 28 years old and she's 285 pounds. She would tell us if she was on feedee