My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, foxer1 said:

I recently watched a video of Carmen with soda. Immediately say-this is not an advertisement, just upload a photo, not the entire clip). So everything is normal from the point of view of ethics+the quality is not very good).
I just have one question-does Carmen know how to inflate her belly in any way?) It would be epic, almost superpower).
I know that photoshop is used, just kidding).

кармен2.jpg

кармен3.jpg

кармен4.jpg

кармен5.jpg

кармен6.jpg

кармен7.jpg

Yeah it's called constant eating & drinking. She is inflated in pretty much every new picture.

3 minutes ago, nardawg831 said:

Bruh do you even sub to her OF? If you did you would see she can hardly even sit on her knees let alone go for a jog.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:19 AM, nardawg831 said:

I feel bad for her... she cant even stop herself at this point and she cant lose seight because her bad knee.... enjoy her while she is still mobile.

I’d just like to say something....

Bro she’s a grown woman, she can do what ever she wants to do. If she decides to gain weight and be fat and happy, Let Her Be. Who are you to try and police her decision ? If your her mother or father fair enough but your some random person on the internet, you don’t have a say in her life and her choices. Anyway, who said she wants to lose the weight she’s gained ? She’s probably much happier and proud of her body and who ever said she was going to be immobilised ? She may be perfectly happy the size and weight she is currently. And bro if you don’t like her weight gain, don’t sub to her OF, it’s that simple, use that brain if yours come on. If your gonna bring all that negativity, curvage is not a place for you my guy, Curvage is about celebrating all curves and sizes not trying to bring them down. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 6:16 AM, jokesjj said:

I’d just like to say something....

Bro she’s a grown woman, she can do what ever she wants to do. If she decides to gain weight and be fat and happy, Let Her Be. Who are you to try and police her decision ? If your her mother or father fair enough but your some random person on the internet, you don’t have a say in her life and her choices. Anyway, who said she wants to lose the weight she’s gained ? She’s probably much happier and proud of her body and who ever said she was going to be immobilised ? She may be perfectly happy the size and weight she is currently. And bro if you don’t like her weight gain, don’t sub to her OF, it’s that simple, use that brain if yours come on. If your gonna bring all that negativity, curvage is not a place for you my guy, Curvage is about celebrating all curves and sizes not trying to bring them down. 

You guys are way too sweaty. She likes to be teased get a life.

Guest Carmen lover
37 minutes ago, nardawg831 said:

You guys are way too sweaty. She likes to be teased get a life.

Word. She loves being called fat it's a fetish. She loves the humiliation. It's so hot

On 12/3/2020 at 12:09 AM, jweezy1987 said:

Has anyone joined her onlyfans? 

how often does she update? Is the quality similar to her clips4sale videos? 

ive been thinking about signing up but don’t want to sign up if it’s just a couple of videos.

is the best onlyfans I subscribe to, the guy above has probably never subscribed.

It seems that in Spain the covid is already more relaxed and since three months ago she is uploading videos with her usual quality (even better) 
long and with original stories

20201204_192216.jpg