My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

On 9/28/2020 at 9:09 PM, MarshallT said:

You do realize she's already explained the main reason this is is because of the covid lockdowns, right? She's in Spain and they were locked down pretty tight for awhile and I think they still are

I hope Carmen actually reads these words from 2 of her fans.  Every model for paid account$ can benefit from knowing exactly how her content is received by her market.  This very constructive feedback may help IMPROVE Carmen's product and service over time. Hey fellow Fat Admirers, Keep it flowing !!!  💕😃👍

Guest Marshall7
37 minutes ago, Carmen lover said:

My month deal is over guys. Should I purchase another?

Yes the clip she just dropped is AMAZING 20 minutes of eating, jiggling and lap dancing

I recently watched a video of Carmen with soda. Immediately say-this is not an advertisement, just upload a photo, not the entire clip). So everything is normal from the point of view of ethics+the quality is not very good).
I just have one question-does Carmen know how to inflate her belly in any way?) It would be epic, almost superpower).
I know that photoshop is used, just kidding).

кармен2.jpg

кармен3.jpg

кармен4.jpg

кармен5.jpg

кармен6.jpg

кармен7.jpg