My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

I'm currently subscribed to her OnlyFans for this month only. Is it worth it? For me not really, I mean there are like 4 videos out of the 56 she uploaded that I like. Paying $20 on what feels like Instagram is a let down. What really kills it for me is that most of her videos are in portrait which kills me because I'm usually on my PC or iPad so whenever I watch a video it just a lot of empty space, she does upload a landscape videos occasionally; her videos are fine - just fine eating, belly play, or showing off her growth, only one video is of comparable quality to her old c4s which is disappointing. I'm still going to download everything to fap to on a rainy day or something.

I may subscribe to her again within the next 6 months or year, that's a huge MAYBE If I have to be honest with myself I don't find her that attractive anymore, I greatly prefer how she looked 100kg and less.

1 hour ago, VivaPirosa said:

I'm currently subscribed to her OnlyFans for this month only. Is it worth it? For me not really, I mean there are like 4 videos out of the 56 she uploaded that I like. Paying $20 on what feels like Instagram is a let down. What really kills it for me is that most of her videos are in portrait which kills me because I'm usually on my PC or iPad so whenever I watch a video it just a lot of empty space, she does upload a landscape videos occasionally; her videos are fine - just fine eating, belly play, or showing off her growth, only one video is of comparable quality to her old c4s which is disappointing. I'm still going to download everything to fap to on a rainy day or something.

I may subscribe to her again within the next 6 months or year, that's a huge MAYBE If I have to be honest with myself I don't find her that attractive anymore, I greatly prefer how she looked 100kg and less.

Just subscribe download everything and cancel after one month then 

Guest Carmen lover
1 hour ago, naranja said:

Just subscribe download everything and cancel after one month then 

Exactly man. This person just needs to stop and unsubscribe if he doesn't like her. 

3 hours ago, VivaPirosa said:

Nice try my friend, she has been uploading videos vertically for PC with her professional camera for a month now.
Every week she uploads a long video and she is in the 1.2 of all OF 
She does not upload content to Instagram LOL
She gives the best content by far 
Only one of her c4s videos costs a full subscription.
You can always subscribe to the other OF where models upload videos of just a few seconds 👌

Good luck 

Screenshot_20200922-203624_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200922-203635_Chrome.jpg

I'm not about to duke it out with some schmucks but I will say this. For one you guys seriously lack reading comprehension, I just said that I'm subscribed for this month and that I will download her videos, how you guys missed that part is beyond me. I did not say I dislike her if anything I feel underwhelmed. I think that if it weren't for the virus she probably would've made more better videos but for now what she has uploaded is fine, I personally liked videos where she's out and about being casually fat like when she explored a museum, doing laundry, etc. I don't know why but I loved those videos, but that is rather moot.

As for pont, I know Carmen has a nice fat ass but you got to get your head out from there man, it is depriving you of oxygen. I know it's nice but resist!

I don't care if you like her, I don't care if you think she makes the best content, and I don't care if she is 1.2% of all of OnlyFans I will say what's on my mind. And for the record I said her OnlyFans feels like Instagram not that she uploaded stuff to Instagram, English is not your first language so I'm giving you some leeway.

It's nice and all to have fans support you and defend you but honestly if she has any problems with what I said she can always just message me, she's an adult she can handle one jaded man on the internet.

Guest GotFat89
12 hours ago, fatgirlsdream said:

I love the way her body is developing very much. The fact she is still gaining weight is amazing, in my opinion she is still the best bbw around.

carmen_balcony.jpg

That's an amazing belly hang 😍

Guest Carmen lover

In my head: Carmen is a lil baddie she my lil boo thing.

what I actually want to say: and Carmen got the fatty. Carmen be catching mood swings

Guest Gaius300

Coming from a person who did subscribe, it’s not worth it, the content she use to put on on clips4sale had way more put into it. It made it worth it because of the creativity. Everything is in the same angle, you can barely get the whole image of her. All I’m saying is that, it is not worth paying every month. Now would I say subscribe for a month a drop, yeah but y’all should wait towards the holidays. 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Gaius300 said:

Coming from a person who did subscribe, it’s not worth it, the content she use to put on on clips4sale had way more put into it. It made it worth it because of the creativity. Everything is in the same angle, you can barely get the whole image of her. All I’m saying is that, it is not worth paying every month. Now would I say subscribe for a month a drop, yeah but y’all should wait towards the holidays. 

You do realize she's already explained the main reason this is is because of the covid lockdowns, right? She's in Spain and they were locked down pretty tight for awhile and I think they still are