My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest Carmen lover

You can tell that her boobs have been outclassed by her belly. She probably got a huge belly. Would love to tease her and funnel feed her. Out of all the bbws Carmen really gives me different emotions. I don't know why I'm so thirsty for her specifically.

1 hour ago, Carmen lover said:

You can tell that her boobs have been outclassed by her belly. She probably got a huge belly. Would love to tease her and funnel feed her. Out of all the bbws Carmen really gives me different emotions. I don't know why I'm so thirsty for her specifically.

It outclassed them 70~100 pounds ago.

Guest Carmen lover
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

It outclassed them 70~100 pounds ago.

Yh. How much is she weighing right now?

Guest Carmen lover
3 hours ago, Barkley said:

Not sure what you mean by that but tattoos are generally a huge turn off for me.

I know its a popular thing these days to be inked up but it reminds me of people in prison and those aren't the nicest people you want to be around.

Just cos someone has tattoos doesn't automatically mean they're bad influencers or just vile people. Carmen is a kind soul. She doesn't even say anything about people who are being absolute perverts towards her and she doesn't address them rudely,she just lets it go and forgets about it even though she has every right to slam those weirdos. 

I never said anything bad about Carmen in fact she is beautiful even with the tattoos is all I said.

You were the one that made it into something I never said.I am sure she is a lovely person.

When you live among tattooed jerks for years  it kind of jades you is all. I know all people with tattoos aren't bad people.