My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

On 4/29/2020 at 7:39 PM, toolbus said:

did anyone see her insta stories - she was posting throwback photos to 2015 with tearful emojis. Not seen this sense of regret before. Hope she's ok.x

Yes it concerned me as well. I hope she is ok and she loves her own body as much as we do. She is extremely beautiful, a shining goddess

carmen2.jpg

Guest Glass_

Wow, her belly finally is hanging over. She looks huge, but I am worried she wants her old body back...which will be kind of difficult

If she wants her old body back, it’s going to be near impossible. Her body is way too used to gluttony. The best she can hope for is a constant uphill battle where she loses 10lbs only to regain it and then some like what has continued to happen to Natty the Fatty. 

On 5/5/2020 at 11:01 AM, Corky said:

If she wants her old body back, it’s going to be near impossible. Her body is way too used to gluttony. The best she can hope for is a constant uphill battle where she loses 10lbs only to regain it and then some like what has continued to happen to Natty the Fatty. 

What happened to natty the fatty? I know she retired but did she gain the weight back?

On 5/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, Corky said:

She’s been trying to lose the weight for years but she’s still really close to her heaviest. 

I suspected as much, since she changed her YT channel to a weight loss focus, then almost immediately quit posting. Natty was such a sweetheart; I wish she'd come back. Please give us a peek at her current size of possible.

9 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I’m sure this has already been asked, but anyone know if her pay site is worth it?

She posts pictures generally every 2 days or so and has released at least one 6-12 minute video each week. I would definitely recommend at least subscribing for a month to see if you think it's worth it.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:14 PM, Corky said:

She’s been trying to lose the weight for years but she’s still really close to her heaviest. 

Great to hear! Even if you want to keep her in the witness protection program, is it possible to post a pic? :D