My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

20 hours ago, Birdo said:

I would say you are more the "hi...............your hot'' kinda guy  hahhahah. 

Naaaah. 😅😂 To he honest I brought only but ennui, annoyance and a sliver of defiance when I'm saying a mere "hi" to women: it is only after having seized a given opportunity to flirt along that their mood changes, otherwise they would posit all the way up with the first (oft-negative) first impression they had about me: an handsome creep or an handsone simpleton.

But something that I had recently undergone a couple of months ago has finally given me satisfactory results after years of observation: I no longer greet them.  

It is odd to say but giving a seemingly-apathetic yet socially-handable attitude toward women nowadays give you the higher-value. 

Guest DailyDose

She should really try an exercise attempts video, imagine her trying to doo sit-ups with that massive fat vase shape she has now? 

Guest Carmen lover

Carmen why why are you so fucling HOT!!! Like you came this far and your by far my favourite bbw. Prayers to you and your family during this global crisis 

Guest Marshall7

@Carmen Lafox You're so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind comments! Love all of your new content on OF! You're so beautiful, outside and in :)  Hope you're doing well and staying safe! 🥰

Guest DailyDose
31 minutes ago, toolbus said:

did anyone see her insta stories - she was posting throwback photos to 2015 with tearful emojis. Not seen this sense of regret before. Hope she's ok.x

tears of joy? 

2 hours ago, toolbus said:

did anyone see her insta stories - she was posting throwback photos to 2015 with tearful emojis. Not seen this sense of regret before. Hope she's ok.x

Yeah , i saw that too. Last week she asked a question in her stories: "What's the most you've been hurt by someone?"

Her feeder / partner has either cheated on her with a skinnier woman or thinks she's too big now or something else. I really hope she's okay. This fetish is a dangerous slope and too emotionally taxing on the person being fattened because it isn't the norm for society and can't easily be translated out of that relationship.

This probably explains her long absence, the poor woman.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:56 PM, Carmen Lafox said:

Thank you all for your support and nice comments!!! 💖💖💖

You are the best!!!
It is true that I am becoming a dough of muffins and my body is very fluffy!
I also want to send a “healthy” message to all the girls who read my thread.

I always receive messages from girls asking me why I don't have stretch marks or why my body is huge but I don't have that much double chin.

Well, I take EXTREMELY care of my body, I use a lot of rosehip oils etc and for my face I do little invasive surgery to keep it fine since if it were not, my double chin would be waaay bigger.
I just want the girls to know that on the Internet we all improve ourselves but sometimes there is money and paid jobs behind.
Stay mentally healthy Please, today nothing is "natural"

I love you !!! 🌷🌷🥰
I hope all your families are safe

cl.jpg

@Carmen Lafox

It's refreshing to read insights from a true "insider" of the community, particularly with potential mental battles that can occur💆! Your experiences can REALLY influence those who are considering a similar lifestyle! Thanks for reaching out to us and stay safe, to you and all your loved ones. 💗

BowlingForAdventure

Hello. It's time to post new material and refresh the stream with new photos).
But first I'll say a few words. Photo from the onlyfans website. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by posting it here or not, but one thing I do know is that it's worth posting here. This page is dedicated to the evolution of miss Carmen and all her achievements. She is a legend and everyone has the right to see her progress and figure.
Therefore, please treat this post with respect and without unnecessary aggression. If necessary, you can easily delete the post. My job was just to say).
I'll also say a few words. Miss Carmen, you are amazing. You look great and you have a good hairstyle(I noticed that you cut your hair). I speak as is-without flattery. Only the truth). You have incredibly attractive forms and you know how to show them at their best. I hope that you will appear more often on this site). I wish you health and good luck!)

p. s.-I could post all the photos, but I won't do it))). Therefore, this is not a serious violation, since I do not abuse it).

кармен32.jpg