My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Based on her new videos and photos, Carmen has certainly not lost any significant amount of weight, if she has lost anything. It is possible that she has actually gained, but it is hard to tell. She did mention that her belly has morphed from being a ball to "spilling," by which I think she she means hanging lower. None of her new videos give a full body view, so it is difficult to get a real sense of her girth, but the narrow views provided do show that she is sincerely fat. At first, I suspected that maybe she lost some of the bloat, since she looked more pliable, but I realize that could also happen with her gaining enough that her subcutaneous fat has overwhelmed her visceral fat. The last I remember, she was somewhere between 115 and 120 K, which is 253 to 264 pounds. That is pretty fat for a woman 5 foot 3 inches in height. Hopefully, she will soon be willing to step on a scale or stretch a tape measure around her belly. That should answer that question. Personally, I would love to see her dance again. It has been a long time since we last saw her dance.

Guest casey025682

Her stomach is huge in the most recent video she posted and that thing is starting to hang. She definitely gained a bunch of weight.

@stoimabelud

People like you create complexes for all the girls in this community. When girls get too fat "you're too fat" or "you have too much chin" "you're not fat enough yet" 

You are literally disgusting and very toxic.

My weight is higher than ever and so is my self-esteem 🤗 

@regbill @jackal27

Thank you, handsome.

You guys are so cute 😍 

@DanteSparda45

Like I said, I had a lot of work to do in my real life 🥰

1 hour ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Lol 

I've never been pregnant! 😂😂💞

Thank you all very much for your unconditional love 💘  I wish you all good health and hope you are all stay safe 🌷

Glad to see that you're back! Sending positive vibes to help you get through these rough times.

Guest Carmen lover

I don’t know why the other guy said she lost a lot of weight when he only acknowledges people by their looks and their frame. I agree with you carmen it’s totally disgusting. Other than that Carmen you’re looking gorgeous as ever and my heart always through my shirt every time you post a pic of your hot balloon body.

Guest Wildman1492

You are awesome and you look awesome. The extra weight you have gained makes you even more attractive. Glad you feel confident because you should be! You are so gorgeous! Glad you're posting again!💟

13 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Lol 

I've never been pregnant! 😂😂💞

Thank you all very much for your unconditional love 💘  I wish you all good health and hope you are all stay safe 🌷

20200410_152101_20200410183444942.jpg

20200410_152041_20200410183540363.jpg

20200410_152012_20200410183601916.jpg

20200410_152456_20200410183620648.jpg

20200410_151931_20200410183703744.jpg

Que bueno volverte a ver💛💛😊 estas prrciosa joh! Y parece que has seguido engordando:) al menos en la foto parece que tienes mas barriga🙈😊 animo con el confinamiento:) espero que todos tus seres queridos esten bien 💛:) aprovechalo para comer mucho y engordar un poquito mas hay que mirar el lado bueno jajaja 

Pd:me encanta el tattoo nuevo