My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

3 minutes ago, gracedechoes said:

🤔

In the warmer regions of Canada where I live, either people keep to indugle themselves in sun-tanning or freeze for much of the Fall season: in California, entire scaths of forest area are set ablaze in Fall and Spain is still only a strait away from Africa.

21 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

I almost had nightmare about her gettin back here with 50 to 100 lbs lighter ! Wrong!!! She as squishy round and beautiful as her last footage!

The fruition of your deepermost erotic desired and will. 

Whom to I, when I dreamt or have flash visions about a woman I do know who has gained weight, these shenagigans most always veer to come into reality with near-accuracy... 😳 Silly.

Guest barrywhite
2 hours ago, Royboy said:

What video/pic shows her biggest size? The burger king clip?

clx4.gif

The camera always being beneath her gives the illusion shes bigger than she is. Not to say shes small, her fat pussy is the size of a small girls ass

Guest Bti0909

If this video was taken in the summer has anyone thought that maybe she’s pregnant and doesn’t want to share that with the community everyone is different and that could be a reason for her absence