My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest Fakedude10
21 hours ago, ChubbyGomez said:

This made me c*m last night so sexy and beautiful 🤤 

Thanks for the update bro.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Royboy said:

Does anyone know what has happend Carmen? Is she ok? Is it just a break or is she leaving the scene?

I'd assume gone. Someone probably freaked her out or she lost interest. Happens to every model in this community over time. 

She'll probably pull an Adeline and make a short lived "come back," but once the model gets freaked out/loses passion/just makes enough money/starts to have health problems they leave. 

Which is fine of course. Best thing we can do is appreciate and support them. 

Wow...I hadn't viewed this thread in a couple of months and I must say that this is some of the most disappointing news I've seen  on this site in awhile. Not only has Carmen become gainer royalty in just a few years but she seems like a genuinely kind and affable sweetheart of a lady. I hope if she reads this she knows that she will always be loved and appreciated here at her Curvage home!😊

23 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Wow...I hadn't viewed this thread in a couple of months and I must say that this is some of the most disappointing news I've seen  on this site in awhile. Not only has Carmen become gainer royalty in just a few years but she seems like a genuinely kind and affable sweetheart of a lady. I hope if she reads this she knows that she will always be loved and appreciated here at her Curvage home!😊

6 hours ago, naranja said:

Yeah we got to see a skinny girl get incredibly fat. It was great. But if she wants to stop then that's up to her.

4 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

I do believe shes the hottest gainer of all time. If you guyswanna see good stuff, go back to page 1 where all starts and see the evolution of the queen.

The latest comments were all geniunely kind, but does you all ever considered that she's simply taking some vacations? 

I mean, she has a life outside of this niche community after all...

17 hours ago, John Smith said:

The latest comments were all geniunely kind, but does you all ever considered that she's simply taking some vacations? 

I mean, she has a life outside of this niche community after all...

Indeed...I hope that's all it is: just a vacation, but the scuttlebutt here seems to be that she pulled out of the community- at least publicly. Just missing her, and saying that it's a shame if this is in fact the case is all. But I hope you are right!

• 3 weeks later...