My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

7 hours ago, fatjoe said:

This is the reason why some people want to hurt you. It is a common thing to happen with people who stand out.  Im sorry for you, baby! 

IMG-5248.JPG

I confirm. Petty people with low self-esteem does always manage to rummage around for the littiest harmful thing to say, so the ones who succeed to stand out might fall down... sorta made of you the Curvage's Zack Snyder, then.

12 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Realmente eres una mala persona y siempre que alguien dice cosas bonitas de mi, ahí estás tú. Realmente eres alguien muy dañino y si quieres entender lo que digo tradúcelo en google. 

Suerte y gracias a TODO el mundo que me quiere y me apoya! Si no comento en este foro es por razones obvias!!!! 

Saludos 

I think you are the best, Carmen! Keep doing what you are doing! You are such a nice person! Y bienvenidos a Los Estados Unidos!

boring you say?, she is absolutely awesome and brave. and i am forever thankful for her to be free and enjoy the eating and the gaining and everything that comes with it and share with us. i sincerely hope that she is enjoying it as well. come to mexico carmen! mexico is ready to fatten you up with some delicious food ; )

1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

boring you say?, she is absolutely awesome and brave. and i am forever thankful for her to be free and enjoy the eating and the gaining and everything that comes with it and share with us. i sincerely hope that she is enjoying it as well. come to mexico carmen! mexico is ready to fatten you up with some delicious food ; )

Awww, you're so cute. 😊

Thanks guys!!!! 

Really do not care!
 💖💖💖 
People sometimes do this even with Netflix, demand personalized content without giving anything in return!

They can always buy a $ 6,000 camera and do it themselves.

Oh no, I had forgotten that some people prefer minecraft style videos recorded with a mobile phone, always in the same room.

Enjoy it then.

Happy Saturday to all beautiful!!!

🥳👏👏🌷🌷🌷 

Guest Gaius300
4 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Thanks guys!!!! 

Really do not care!
 💖💖💖 
People sometimes do this even with Netflix, demand personalized content without giving anything in return!

They can always buy a $ 6,000 camera and do it themselves.

Oh no, I had forgotten that some people prefer minecraft style videos recorded with a mobile phone, always in the same room.

Enjoy it then.

Happy Saturday to all beautiful!!!

🥳👏👏🌷🌷🌷 

The majority of your fans love your content Carmen, keep them coming 😊🖤

On 7/25/2019 at 2:56 PM, magic teddy said:

😜 The trip to the United States has certainly contributed to the development of her "forms" ... maybe Carmen will have done, in addition to visits to museums, at the "All you can eat Restaurant"!

skere.gif

A museum should be built where Carmen and her amazing curves could be worshipped by video installations and pictures and sculptures.

Guest GeeseHoward
On 7/31/2019 at 10:53 PM, foxer1 said:

The beach season is finally open!!)

пляж.jpg

An incredible woman, she just gets bigger and bigger!