Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, OsakaReloaded said:

The most incredible gain I’ve ever seen

620D4BF1-2FD1-4B58-A61E-68F7A62F803D.jpeg

9F99DE6C-473D-44A5-B63E-6F9B840CF1FB.jpeg

47C27DAB-2ACE-4521-A071-EB652E30E290.jpeg

7E63AC07-99EF-4C54-B7A3-005F30E960BB.jpeg

BC5E9161-1927-4838-8DCB-E9D460C657C3.jpeg

She looks so round and puffy it is unbelievable it is like a morph... So dreamy. Carmen is one of the greatest bbw legends of all time!

• 3 weeks later...

I am watching a video that has Carmen coming home after a hard day working at Burger King and proceeding to stuff herself with onion rings, french fries, and multiple kinds of sandwiches. I suspect, however, that she may be concerned about that definitive double chin and could be trying to reduce her weight. How else to explain that she is drinking water instead of milk shakes. Maybe someone should tell her that she should be eating more salads to help get her weight down. Salads could help her reduce. Potato salad, pasta salad, cole slaw, macaroni salad, salad, chicken salad, maybe even fruit salad with berries and cream.

2 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Who knew she was a Mason?

That's not because she take a picture of some building or landmark that it does means she does belong from the very institution related to the said building or landmark.

When you do travel and take some pictures of a monument or landmark, does it meant you are hailing from it? Also, Masonry policy forbid its full-fledged members to overtly brag about their adherence.

2 hours ago, Gusto said:

Short women look much fatter at lower weights, and they also don't need to eat as much to gain. They are blessed

So you’re saying @Goddess shar weighs almost as much as her? Wouldn’t that be something if Shar surpassed her weight, and dethroned her for best gain ever? She is getting close!

45 minutes ago, Mr. Unkown said:

So you’re saying @Goddess shar weighs almost as much as her? Wouldn’t that be something if Shar surpassed her weight, and dethroned her for best gain ever? She is getting close!

Goddess Shar is 5'6", so at 248 lbs her bmi will be 40

Carmen reached 40 bmi at 220 lbs - she was almost 220 in these pics:

217ish.thumb.jpg.5194d0a19864c12903d281c367536782.jpg217.thumb.jpg.6485e9958f809c18a2242c68666e25fe.jpg217ish_.thumb.jpg.57b35e0276e7b6984331c562fd86cec7.jpg

12 hours ago, John Smith said:

That's not because she take a picture of some building or landmark that it does means she does belong from the very institution related to the said building or landmark.

When you do travel and take some pictures of a monument or landmark, does it meant you are hailing from it? Also, Masonry policy forbid its full-fledged members to overtly brag about their adherence.

I bet you are fun at parties