My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

19 hours ago, John Smith said:

Because you didn't realized I was speaking about tripling from her current weight, Copernicus. Not from her starting weight.

Got it, so I made a comment then you replied to it without making it sound like you understood. 😅

On 4/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, regbill said:

Simply stunning!!!:wub:

Yes, amazing how she transformed her lifestyle: she went from having abs and a thigh gap to having an immense belly and tree trunks for legs.  One of the hottest weight gains  of all time, especially consider how drastic it was over such a short period of time!

16 hours ago, John Smith said:

Screenshot_20190512-165751_Instagram.jpg I just watched Carmen latest video and it really is a bit shocking. I am not sure whether she is play acting with the idea that she can not fit into her clothes or whether  she has really gotten that much bigger. Probably a combination of both.  I would have liked to see her stand up to try to get her blue jean pants on, but they did look tight on her calves.  Previously, Carmen's belly had a slope out from under her breasts to where it hung over her thighs. Now it looks like the upper part of her belly has gotten bigger, making her even more spherical. Most impressive to me is that thick roll of fat that continues from her breasts and overflows her bra, bulging out under her arms, and then melding into her thick back fat. She somehow skipped the idea of love handles. Every thing on her body is a handle. Her face has gotten so much fuller that her chin is on the verge of obscuring her neck. It is past time for a weigh in and measuring video. If a previous measuring video more than a year ago, when she was at least 10 kilos thinner, was right, she now has to be as big around the waist as she is tall.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:33 AM, tranquilo said:

I think you answered your own question, hot shot

1 hour ago, devonunderground said:

I see that it's givemecram, but for the longest time, every time I try to search it or look for it on IG, NOTHING shows up, is there a link or something cause clearly searching it as of late doesn't yield any results.

Are you searching “givemecram”? Because yeah, you ain’t gonna find her searching that...

4 minutes ago, McStuffin said:

Are you searching “givemecram”? Because yeah, you ain’t gonna find her searching that...

Tried both ways - altogether and separate and still can not find anything. And I've noticed I forgot to add the E in the cream in my last comment. Even correcting the mistake, still nothing

42 minutes ago, devonunderground said:

Tried both ways - altogether and separate and still can not find anything. And I've noticed I forgot to add the E in the cream in my last comment. Even correcting the mistake, still nothing

It’s “givemecream”