My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

3 hours ago, ronin76 said:

I’m hoping her friend is being set up for future videos, maybe a “I Made My Friend Fat” video since it looks like she is packing a pretty big butt of her own into her yoga pants. Tried to grab a few pics from the clip. 

The girl has a really nice fat ass.There is potential.I sincerely hope that she will appear in future clips of Carmen, but in the role of “girlfriend Hobbies”.She also creates a good contrast to Carmen-emphasizes her greatness in terms of weight(a compliment).In the sense that in comparison with her Carmen looks even more magnificent.If you do not take the ass into account).
And speaking of old friends, where did Amanda Rosie go?She hasn't been with Carmen in a long time.I think they look harmonious and organic with each other.

And one more thing)
 I will try to Express my thought very clearly, so as not to offend anyone.
Miss Carmen-you're a phenomenon.Joking apart.Your body is fantastic.I marvel and admire the way you have come,the way you have become.Your forms are majestic and full of sexuality.
But I will tell at once and frankly-I like one sport in female execution.It's sumo.That's where a lot of weight is valued.
What do we have in mind,perhaps you ask?
The thing is,from the very first moment I saw you,I was picturing you in that role.You,if I may say so, are ideally suited for this role-a strong and beautiful woman in her Prime.
So I'd like you to take some pictures for me.Below I posted a photo.COULD YOU REPEAT THE MOTION ON THEM?Preferably in a bikini of black color.
MISS CARMEN,IF YOU EVER COME IN HERE AND EVER READ THIS, AND THEN SOME MIRACLE WILL EVER DO(REPEAT) ONE OF THESE PHOTOS,I'LL BE INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL.AND IF YOU MAKE A MOTION ON ALL PHOTOS I'D BE ECSTATIC.
I hope I haven't tired you or offended you.It was a compliment).
 I hope for your understanding and approval of my request).Thank you for your attention).

сумо.jpg

сумо2.jpg

сумо3.jpg

сумо4.jpg

On 3/2/2019 at 3:59 PM, foxer1 said:

And one more thing)
 I will try to Express my thought very clearly, so as not to offend anyone.
Miss Carmen-you're a phenomenon.Joking apart.Your body is fantastic.I marvel and admire the way you have come,the way you have become.Your forms are majestic and full of sexuality.
But I will tell at once and frankly-I like one sport in female execution.It's sumo.That's where a lot of weight is valued.
What do we have in mind,perhaps you ask?
The thing is,from the very first moment I saw you,I was picturing you in that role.You,if I may say so, are ideally suited for this role-a strong and beautiful woman in her Prime.
So I'd like you to take some pictures for me.Below I posted a photo.COULD YOU REPEAT THE MOTION ON THEM?Preferably in a bikini of black color.
MISS CARMEN,IF YOU EVER COME IN HERE AND EVER READ THIS, AND THEN SOME MIRACLE WILL EVER DO(REPEAT) ONE OF THESE PHOTOS,I'LL BE INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL.AND IF YOU MAKE A MOTION ON ALL PHOTOS I'D BE ECSTATIC.
I hope I haven't tired you or offended you.It was a compliment).
 I hope for your understanding and approval of my request).Thank you for your attention).

сумо.jpg  416   66.99 kB

сумо2.jpg  171   16.62 kB

сумо3.jpg  159   29.17 kB

сумо4.jpg  171   48 kB

Super neat. cool andy samberg GIF