My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

@foxer1  Love, you are wrong

I started gaining in 2016 not in 2015.
I've only gained weight for two and a half years! At least in a ''relaxed '' way :)
Yes, I will do something for Christmas of course! I'm glad you liked the video with my own Santa Claus !!! :P
You are very beautiful and you always have very good words for me

@dj2k1357 Hahaha!!! Thank you, wow can you imagine going out to dinner with this dress to a restaurant?
I think people would be too shocked, but who knows, maybe one day I'll do it :P                                                                                                                                                                                                   
@DailyDose    Soon I will measure myself again!
Actually I feel pretty good, in sex I start to feel a bit heavy and I waddle to go anywhere, but generally, I prefer to sacrifice some small things for being free eating;)
@Blondebaby  Thank you beautiful babe !!!!!                   
@magic teddy You have just described my physical state/position in sex over these two years PERFECTLY with that series of images! THANK YOU hahaha I loved it !!!!! I really feel 100% identified
@albena1 I don't know!!! That's the same thing I ask myself! Suddenly a lot of fat has gone to this part! 

@Royboy I hope someday this dress will stay exactly like that! 

@GeorgeB Thanks for the input!!! I agree with some things you say, it is not the first time I hear that they put a lot of hormones on the chicken and I eat a lot of chicken!!!

On 12/16/2018 at 7:42 PM, Carmen Lafox said:

@Dh123456789

All these body types I love, who knows where I'll go? 😝

@fatgirlsdream @fatjoe @Jamespears @pander234  @regbill @Mike100 @extra_m13  @nardawg831 Thank you guys, I wish I could make a great Christmas gift to all!!! You really are important to me, you give me a lot of good vibes with your comments

@das Hirschlein  You doubt well hahaha but I still fit a little bit I think !!! Give me a chance hahaha

@Xfinity92 @mattkoty 

What a good idea, thank you beautiful!
Here you go! I hope you enjoy it ☺️

Awesome!

Hola carmen! Muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo para responder a toda la gente que te comenta [emoji4][emoji4] espero que disfrutes mucho este proceso y que este sitio te sirva de apoyo.
Es alucinante como esta cambiando tu cuerpo:) y espero que estes bien de salud y puedas seguir engordando si es lo que quieres:).
Descubri tu perfil hace años en instagram cuando a penas estabas gordita jaja quien iba a imaginar que en tan poco tiempo cambiarias tanto:).
Ahora llegan las navidades y en españa es buena epoca para engordar jaja...polvorones, turron ,mazapanes, roscon, grandes comidas....cuanto crees que subiras de peso este mes? [emoji4][emoji6] despues ya lo bajas en el gym jaja
Una vez mas, gracias por tu tiempo :) seria un placer saber mas de ti. Ya es un lujo que respomdas por aqui.
Besos guapa [emoji4][emoji4]