My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

@Lt. Chubs Thanks a lot!!! I love this definition of me!
@Juan_23  Si! La verdad que ultimamente no paran de crecerme las tetas!!! Hahaha es curioso como es la grasa y como se distribuye por donde ella quiere a veces!
@regbill  Thank you very much handsome!!!
Here I come alone when I have gained more, to give you the gift to you 💖
@Hotefatty  Thank you so much!!!! I wish you too, I hope you receive many gifts! 😍🎁

@Gabbo Awwwwwe thanks beautiful!!! 😘
@olivetree66 @fatgirlsdream Hello! The truth is, yes, literally my boobs are going to bust me. 
Try not to obsess with my weight personally I find quite opposite of being a fat happy and healthy living ' ' relaxed ' ' the best for a person fattening without limits is ' ' be relaxed and happy ' ' So I always love to give me love!!, I'm going Eating what I want and I weight every x time, the last time I weighed something more than a month was 115 kg,Although I must definitely be higher, I feel very swollen. At the end of December I will measure myself again and share it with you! is strange, I have the feeling that around every two months my fat as it expands is dealt differently, going to a different place each time, it's like not getting fat the same you know what I mean? 
Anybody know what this is about?

@mrfatfatfatlover  @dj2k1357  Comments like yours make me never give up despite all the weird things that happen to a fat model, thanks for that gorgeous!!! :)  :)
@Krounos Demetrios
Uaaaaaaa Thank you very much honey!!!!! I love the tops with glitter 💫

Guest DailyDose
3 minutes ago, magic teddy said:

From description of video:" She's so heavy now that she can't even walk. "

Most likely part of the fantasy in the clip of course, but I wonder how out of shape she really is with that giant belly, she's actually round and she complained of joint pain before....

''Portrays herself as a out of control pig''

She's never said that about herself, in fact her motto of life is against this, she always says that she does what she want and is free without having the obligation to please like you.

Carmen you are amazing! You look relaxed this year and specially this winter

On December 11, 2018, there was an article about chicken in the New York Times. When I read the following, it gave me pause:

The modern broiler chicken, with an average life until slaughter of a scant five to nine weeks, by various estimates, has five times the mass of its ancestor. It has a genetic mutation that makes it eat insatiably so that it gains weight rapidly. 

There was a lot of discussion years ago about how the chemicals and genetic engineering of our food is something that could change the way that our bodies work. Is it possible that Carmen has been eating a lot of chicken and has been affected by the chemical composition of the modern broiler chicken. The "makes it eat insatiably so that it gains weight rapidly" sounds familiar.

Carmen asked a question yesterday at 12:32: " is strange, I have the feeling that around every two months my fat as it expands is dealt differently, going to a different place each time, it's like not getting fat the same you know what I mean? 
Anybody know what this is about?"

Maybe it is the chicken.

Good afternoon, miss Carmen, I'd like to ask you two very important questions.
1) are you Going to make a special Christmas video?

I just remember your video last year with Santa (photo below) and would love to see it repeated ,but in modern times.I'm sure you'll be even hotter than before).Santa is not equal to you-you are better than him in all respects (especially in weight).Are you ready to jump on the roofs and eat cookies all night?)

But seriously-it's all up to you.If you want to make a video like this.I'll just wait and hope.)
And if you still make this video-could you take a picture with Santa specifically)?I would like to compare the changes with last year.

2) Miss Carmen, starting your way(back in 2015) you might think that someday you will achieve such results?You mean you're gonna gain that much weight?
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to offend you.You're great, I truly admire your change.As you from fragile the Bud has become a luxurious a flower.

I'm just curious.)
And the last-in one case I need a little help.Do you mind if I reach out to you and write you a private message later?Would be grateful.

санта.jpg

8 hours ago, Xfinity92 said:

Hey Carmen, can you do the comparison pics of the red dress you wear every Christmas?

Good call, yes!  I second this^ as an update, pretty please... could be around 118 kg or so depending on when done after the holidays.  Happy new year!!!!!