My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Hi Carmen,

I think that you are the best thing that could ever happen to the FA community. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, im a huge fan. I have a questions I would like to ask.

In what way do you experience Spain as a fat shaming country and what kind of fat shaming things did happen to you???

Would love to hear form you.

Miss Carmen,I'm very glad you're back.In this regard, I have a few questions:
1) the First question is the most important.How often will you visit this site?

I'm asking this for a very good reason.Frankly-I like to share with you.A little hobby of mine.Therefore, if you visit the site very often (it will be fine),then should I continue to post photos?Are you satisfied?

I just don't want to bother you.
2) have you ever thought about acting in a movie,not just in clips?)
No further questions.) I hope to see you often).

And to not for good reason posting post, here is photo.You look very beautiful on it.Welcome back again.

кармен31.jpg

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday for all, the first im so sorry for my English! I swear im learn more every day!

@JesusofSuburbia  Well the truth that I love my body and I love to eat! So I find myself happier than ever

@a792100  They say ' ' More Beautiful, More Dead ' ' meaning seems a little EMO hahahahaha but I assure you it is in a super good sense 😂

@fatgirlsdream 

Thank you very much for your beautiful words! Are very sweet for my. Spain is a country shame in all senses hahahahaha look, one day I will collect all the anecdotes and situations like this,

For now I will tell you one story the last week in London,Last week I went to visit a friend (this year I have long extended the holiday lol) in customs control, the woman tells me ' ' This girl is not you ' ' and I said ' ' Disculpa....si am I ' ' the custom girl did not believe , so I call another co-worker and both began to look at my face, to my ears to confirm that it was me... there were many people... as I could say in a low voice ' ' I gained a little ' ' and it seemed that she did not understand,

So I had to say I had to take out all my documents and say in a clear and loud voice ' ' I am but fatter ' ' and several people looked at the counter, really this was very embarrassing hahahahaha

@foxer1 

Hello, handsome!!! I want to thank you sincerely for sharing my photos and my content, I am very grateful!!! I always upload content in my social networks, I have work outside of the feed, the Chinese study and also English. So it really is a disaster for me to be everywhere! So I'm measured in the publications, I like to share great things with you, not anything! I like to enjoy them, like right now... (I'm taking cereal with milk while I answer)

@OsakaReloaded 

Thanks for sharing pictures of me! And for getting me pretty in the screenshot! Sometimes people share pictures of videos and I go out with very rare faces LOLI'm glad you like my stories! Sometimes I think ' ' Carmen you are a geek ' ' but the truth is that I love to fantasize and write stories.

Guest DailyDose

You've gotten so fat it's incredible, what a transformation! I wonder how it must feel to walk around with all that weight 😄

that belly is pure perfection... the best thing, that is the result of delicious eating, totally win win, epic... every woman on earth should aim to have a belly like that!! what to go crazy? imagine that belly getting bigger... how about some beers and tapas my dear Carmen ?