My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

15 minutes ago, Spectre said:

How tall is she?

I think she is 5'-5", although she looks shorter. I have always thought that the measure of being sincerely chubby is when the waist is the same as the height. It has been a while since she did a measurement of her belly. I don't think she is at 65 inches yet, but the way that she seems to just get rounder could suggest that is in the future.

3 minutes ago, arch329 said:

I think she is 5'-5", although she looks shorter. I have always thought that the measure of being sincerely chubby is when the waist is the same as the height. It has been a while since she did a measurement of her belly. I don't think she is at 65 inches yet, but the way that she seems to just get rounder could suggest that is in the future.

I'd call that more than sincerely chubby to be fair

8 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I'd call that more than sincerely chubby to be fair

She did a video in January 2018 that included dimensions. She measured 120 cm. around her chest under her breasts, 152 around her belly, and 154 around her hips.  That is 47, 60, 60 1/2 inches. I remember wondering though, if she could really be that big. She didn't show the numbers.