My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Nice drawing Mr. Button. When I look at Carmen's most recent pictures, you may only be documenting where she is already at, not a next stage. Since, in a remarkable way, her roundness simply expands,  I find myself wondering what will actually happen next. When women develop more folds and overlapping bellies, the expansion seems to simply add rolls and deeper creases. With Carmen, her roundness just enlarges. I did some morphs of her, and it started to get difficult to differentiate between the photo and the morph, since it tended to just be a bigger spherical form. She has the look that, if you thumped on her belly, her skin would be tight and she would resonate like a ripe watermelon or maybe a pumpkin. I think it would be interesting for you to hypothesize an answer about how Carmen will looks in the next stage by imagining what would happen if, instead of leaning back to give her belly space, she were to lean forward. It seems to have gotten to the point that she cannot comfortably bend in the middle.

The attached is NOT a morph.1399830393_3.jpg.8dd628c8d277a89a9fd6eed71cc1a67d.thumb.jpg.eab6bec04f7f28be3a1ffe0a7ba5ba83.jpg

4 hours ago, foxer1 said:

There's good news for everyone.) Carmen now weighs 115 kilograms!It seems only yesterday she was only 50.She flourished and it is very good.I hope it will consolidate this result, and maybe even improve it).In General and look forward to new photos.)

The first photo is my personal favorite.

кармен25.jpg  424   12.96 kB

кармен26.jpg  271   14.32 kB

кармен28.jpg  259   15.15 kB

кармен29.jpg  298   12.83 kB

кармен30.jpg  340   13.27 kB

143 pound gain in a little over 3 years

Guest barrywhite

She was apparently 108 kg in jan and now she's 115. 1 kg a month is hardly anything special for someone who portrays herself as an out of control pig

The question I would ask her, if she is paying attention to what we post is, "Why in the world don't you just take that bra off, if you are going to free your breasts anyway." She has significant back fat and that bra is cutting into her back so deep that it actually looks like is affecting circulation. Her figure is different in a number of ways from most of the other models. The most obvious is how her belly grows as such a pure round form with out folds or creases, other that the one formed as it hangs. But the other destination for fat on her body that seems dramatic and more significant than the other models is the side/back fat that seems to be a continuation of her breasts under her arms, merging into the fat on her back.